Chapter 2

Ivan

I wake up to the feeling someone's staring at me then I remember last night. I open my my eyes and I see the woman that I must of had sex with last night staring at me. "You do know it's not nice to stare right?" When I say that she blushes. God she isn't even attractive how did I have sex with her at least were not at my house.

I never have had sex in my house and I don't ever bring woman there the only women that are allowed in my house are my maids. I want my princess to be the only one to ever be in there and the only one I ever share my bed with in my house. I can't wait until I find her....I get broke out of my thoughts from hearing my phone ring.

"Hello,"I answer once I find my phone which was on the floor.

"Hey Ivan, me and Sam was wondering if you wanted to go out to lunch with us." James says, he's been my bestfriend since we were born same with Sam.

"Sure where are we going?" I get up when I ask that.

"Where going to Sandys," I've only been to that place once before but it was pretty good.

"Okay I'll meet you there in 45 minutes." James says okay right after I say that then I hang up.

"Leaving so soon?" I forgot all about her.

"Yes," right when I say that I feel her arms go around me. "Can you get your arms off me." She doesn't do what I ask.

"Why do you have to leave, just cancel your plans and you can stay here and we can have some fun." God I hate it when there like this, the when they don't want you to leave.

"Sorry but I have to go know please get your arms off me I'm not gonna ask again." I say the last part in a cold tone.

She drops her arms from around me when I say that. I smile when she does.

Once I'm finished getting dressed I get up and walk to the door but before I'm all the way out she stops me. "When will I see you again?"

"Never,"and right after I say that I walk out.

I hurry and go home. I clean myself up then I head to Sandys.

James and Sam are already inside so I just walk in. When I see them I walk over to there table.

I sit beside James. "Hey, sorry I'm late." I say.

"It's fine we were late too, we just got here." Sam says.

Right when I get ready to say something I see the most beautiful girl I've ever seen before and I know instantly she's my princess the one I've been waiting for. She walks over to our table.

"What can I get you all to drink?" Sam orders first then James then finally me. God she's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen, she will be mine.

After I order my drink I look a little more closely at her face and I see bruises. All hell no I swear whoever put those on her will pay.

Before I know what I'm doing I go to touch her face she flinches when I do and I know that she's been hit before. I know this because when I would torcher people they would flinch. But they deserved it they either betrayed me or owed me money or something like that but I know one thing my princess doesn't deserve to be hit or hurt. "Who did this to you?"I can't help but to have anger in my voice she flinches when I ask.

"What are you talking about?" I know she knows what I mean she just doesn't want to tell me well to bad because she is.

"You know what I mean and you better tell me what I want to know." I say almost growling.

"Why do you care, it's not your problem." Not my problem is she crazy.

"Lets get one thing straight whatever your problems are there mine too just like you are mine."I didn't mean to say the last part even though it's true but I'm glad it's out now so she knows.

"No it's not your problem and what do you mean I'm yours I'm not anyone's." shes got that all wrong she's mine.

I pull her to me. She starts to squirm when I do but then stops when she figures out there's no use in fighting me. "What's your name princess?" I ask when she stops squirming.

"Adriana," god I love that name.

"That's a beautiful name, I'm Ivan Sanolvi." She gasps when I say my last name, she must now who I am practically everyone does. I am one of the top five biggest mafia in the whole world.

"Your the guy that everyone talks about your one of the biggest mafia kings in the world or whatever you call yourself." I smile when she says that.

"Yeah I am and I guess you know that whatever I want I get and I want you and I also want to know who did this to you." When I say the last part I touch her cheek.

"My foster parents, they do it all the time it's fine I'm used to it." My blood boils when she said they do it all the time. I'm going to make them pay for what they have done to my princess.

"Can you tell me where there at?" I ask because I'm gonna make them pay and today is the day there gonna pay.

"Why do you want to know where there at?"

"I think you know why now please princess tell me where there at." She doesn't argue anymore she just tells me where there at which I'm thankful that she didn't argue because I don't like arguing with her."

"Thank you princess when does your shift end?" I ask right after she tells me where there at.

I ask because I'm gonna pick her up after her shift is over and take her to my home where I've been waiting to bring her. "It ends at 5. Why?"

"I'll be here at 5 to pick you up and take you home, my home which is now your home too." With that I kiss her on the top of her head and I stand up.

"Why would you take me to your home? I'm a nobody, why me? You could have anyone but you want me, why?" I hear my princess ask while I'm about to walk out the door.

I turn towards her. "Lets get one thing straight your not a nobody and I want you because your what I've been waiting for my whole life, my other half." And with that I walk out.

Right before I get in my car I hear Sam calling my name. I look over at him. "Where are you going?" He asks when I turn and look at him.

"I'm going to take care of her foster parents then I'm going to get some things ready for her then I'm going to come back and get her then I'm taking her to my house which is now our house." I answer while Smiling when I say the last part I'm so glad I've found my princess.

"What makes you think she's the one, how is she different from every other girl?" I smile when James ask that.

"I'll tell you how I know she's the one every time I look in her eyes or hear her voice my heart does flips and my body does weird things and I also know I will do anything for her that's how I know she's the one." And right after I say that I get in my car and I go pay a visit to her foster parents but not before I call some of my people to meet me there.