Chapter 13

Adriana

Its been two weeks since Ivan asked me to marry him and these have also been the best two weeks of my life.

The only problem is that Ivan won't let me do anything. He's all the time saying that I might hurt the baby even though I've only been pregnant for two months. Everytime I tell him that though he says that it doesn't matter that he isn't taking any risks.

Even though he pisses me off I couldn't ask for a better man. He's the love of my life and even though I'm still pregant and haven't had the baby yet I can already tell he's going to be the best father the world has ever seen.

Today me and Ivan are going to the park to have a picnic. I'm just waiting for him to get off the phone so we can leave.

I'm in the living room waiting when I hear him yell at the person he's talking to on the phone.

I can't understand what he's yelling at the person about since he's talking in Russian.

After about 5 minutes he comes into the living room, I stand up when he does and I walk over to him. I can tell by the expression on his face that he isn't very happy but when he sees me his expression changes to what looks like happiness.

Once I get to where he's standing I wrap my arms around him and he does the same. "I'm sorry I took so long in the phone but now that I'm off the phone are you ready?" He asks.

"Yes I'm ready and it's okay I understand." After I say that I give him a kiss and he kisses me back.

Once we break away we go to the garage and get into the red audi, ivan then starts and pulls out of garage.

We've just got the park. While I'm getting out of the car Ivan grabs the basket with our food and towels in it.
Then we walk hand in hand to a shady spot and lay our towels out or more like Ivan lays our towels out then we sit.

After we sit done I open the basket and take out the food. Once all the food is out of the basket and the plates I start putting some food on Ivan's plate then I do the same to my plate.

We have just got finished putting all the containers back in the basket and now me and Ivan have decided to walk around the park.