Chapter 11

Adriana

God why does my head hurt so bad?  It feels like I got ran over by a truck.

I try to move my arms but they won't budge. I look down to see that I'm tied up. Everything starts flooding back, from when when I first went into Rue 21 and Leo was the only one who came in the store with me then when I went into the dressing room Leo came in and put a cloth over my face, then I blacked out. Before I can think about it anymore the door opens.

Standing in the doorway is the guy from Sandys that went into the bathroom while I was in there and was acting all crazy. I thought he was just saying things when he said he would come back and get me. "I'm glad your finally awake cupcake." My stomach turns when he says that and I feel disgusted.

"What do you want with me? Why am I here? " I yell at him not meaning to be that loud but at this point I don't really care.

"Don't get that attitude with me and your here because your mine not Ivans." God this man is crazy.

"Your wrong I'm not yours and never will be yours because I'm Ivans and always will be." I shouldn't have said that because I don't know this man nor do I know how dangerous he is also I have a baby I have to protect.  But I just couldn't help it he made me so mad when he said that.

Instead of saying anything right after I said that he comes towards me. He gets in my face and I try to shrink away from him. "Oh now your not as brave as you were before. " I don't say anything and before I can react he's kissing me.

Instead of kissing him back I bite him. "You bitch," he then slaps me. I cry out in pain. "That's what you get." He then walks out of the room.

I must have fallen asleep because I wake up to someone shaking me and telling me to get up.

"Finally your awake." I figure out the voice is Drew he. I flinch away from him when he says that.

"What do you want?" I don't know where the courage came from for me to ask that because I'm scared shitless.

"I just came here to bring you something to eat." He actually cares if I eat or not.

"How am I exposed to eat when I'm tied up?" I ask instead of replying with a smartass comment.

"I'm gonna feed you," I look at him like he's crazy.

"Why can't you just untie me and let me feed myself." He doesn't like when I ask that.

"Because I want to feed you, now stop talking and let me feed you." He says in a hard tone.

Instead of arguing since I know there's no use I just say okay.

I've just finished eating. Man was I hungry. "Did you like your....." before he can finish there's a loud booming sound. Drew curses.

"I'll be back." He runs out of the room after he says that. God I hope that loud booming sound was Ivan coming for me.....before I can think anymore the room door swings open and standing in the doorway is Ivan.

When Ivan sees me a look of relief spreads across his face, he then walks over to me and cuts the ropes that have my legs and arms tied together.

I jump in his arms once the ropes are off me. "God baby I missed you." I kiss him after he says that.

"I missed you too. What happend to Drew?" I ask once we break away from kissing.

"You don't need to worry about him all you need to know is that he's been taken care of and he won't bother you again.

Instead of pushing him to tell me I just say okay he then picks me up and carries me outside the room.

Once were almost to the door I see Sam. Me and him have gotten close since I've been with Ivan same with James too. When Sam sees me he smiles then he looks at Ivan and nods his head, Ivan does the same then he walks outside.

There's a lot of Ivans men outside and they all turn and look at us when we go outside. They do the same thing as what Sam did which is nod there heads at Ivan, Ivan doesn't nod back like he did to Sam though, instead he just starts walking to one of the cars that is in the driveway.

Once we get to one of the cars he somehow opens the door with me still in his arms and sets me inside, he then kisses my forehead. "I'll never let anyone take you away from me again. Your mine and don't forget that." He shuts the door after he says that and walks to the drivers side.

As soon as he gets in he starts the car and starts driving but not before he kisses me and grabs my hand.

We've just entered our house and I can't even describe how happy I am to finally be back home. "Are you hungry princess," I nod my head yes when Ivan asks that even though I ate before Ivan came and got me, I'm already hungry again. "What do you want to eat?"

"Chicken," I answer and he smiles.

"Okay princess," he then walks in the kitchen after he says that. I follow him.

I sit at the island and watch him while he cooks my chicken.

Once he finishes he brings my plate to me. I don't waste anytime before I dig in.

After I'm finishe'd I look over at Ivan. He has this sad but angry expression on. "Hey what's wrong?" He starts crying when I ask that. I don't expect him to do that so I pull him to me and start hugging him.

"I failed you and our baby I let him take you." Oh no he's blaming himself for what happened.

"Baby its not your fault. You can't blame yourself and you haven't failed me or our baby." I say while hugging him to me.

"But...." I cut him off before he can say anything else.

"No, no buts. Its not your fault for what happened. Do you understand, it wasn't your fault. Okay?" Instead of saying anything back he just crushes me to him and tucks his face into my neck. We stay like for a while then we go upstairs to our room and cuddle for a bit.