Chapter 7

Adriana
             (Caution sexual parts)

I haven't seen Ivan all day, I'm missing him. I wish he was here with me right now, I hate being away from him for so long but he said he was doing something that would protect me from that Drew guy and that he would be home late.

I'm happy that he's taking care of that Drew guy but I miss him. I can't stand not being around him, he's my other half. He makes me so happy by just looking at him. I'm so glad he walked into Sandy's when he did because ever since that day my life has been complete....I get broke out of my thoughts of him from hearing Gina telling me supper is ready.

I thank her then I walk downstairs to the kitchen.

She made my favorite chicken and mash potatoes. "Thank you Gina this is delicious," I tell her after taking a bite.

"I'm glad you like it cariño," I smile when she says the last part. It's been forever since anyone has said anything Spanish to me, I miss talking in Spanish.

"You speak Spanish?" I ask just to make sure she does and just doesn't know a couple of words.

"Si yo también nací en México pero vinieron aquí cuando yo era joven." She says in Spanish and I grin. Finally someone to talk to in Spanish. (Translation-Yes I was born in Mexico but came here when I was young.)

"Estoy tan feliz de tener finalmente alguien con quien hablar en Español." I say in a exited tone and Gina laughs. (Translation-I'm so happy to finally have someone to talk to in Spanish.)

Before she can say anything someone says something and when I hear the voice I turn and look to where it came from and sure enough standing there was Ivan. I run to him and jump in his arms.

He looses his balance for a second but regains it quickly then he starts chuckling. "Did someone miss me," he asks and I nod my head yes. "Well that's good because I missed you to princess." My face brightens up when he says that.

"I thought you said you weren't coming home till late but I'm not complaining I was just wondering." I say to him after about a minute.

"I wasn't planning on coming home till late either but I just couldn't be away from my princess, also I got everything I wanted to get done so I came home to my princess." I smile up at him when he says that then I crash my lips to his.

He lets out a groan when I do but then starts kissing me back. He then picks me up and carries me upstairs to our bedroom. Ever since that first night I sleep in here with him because he said he doesn't want me to wake up like that  again and not have him around. Then when I said his bedroom one time he went ape shit and told me it was ours not just his.

Once we get in the bedroom he lays me on the bed but then stops I let out a whimper. "Baby we better stop before it gets out of hand lets just cuddle and watch some tv if you want." Is he crazy I don't want him to stop I want to go the whole way I'm ready and that's just what I tell him.

"Baby I'm ready I want to do it please. I know I'm ready I've been waiting all my life for the right person and you are the right person, the person I want to be with for my first and la..."I don't even finish because he crashes his lips on mine. We start tearing each other clothes off. I'm naked before him and when he takes my last piece of clothing he leans back and stares at my body I try to hide after a couple seconds when he doesn't stop staring. He doesn't like that one bit. "Move your hands this is all mine so it's all mine to stare at and this," he gestures to his body. "Is all yours to stare at and do whatever you want to do with it." I still don't move my hands so he moves them and I don't put up a fight I just let him.

"That's better. God your so beautiful I can't believe your all mine." I blush when he says that and he must notice because he smirks when I do.

After about a minute of still staring at me he crashes his lips to mine and nibbles on my bottom lip asking for entrance which I grant him access. Before I know what's happening he stops kissing me and starts going down my body.

Before I know it he's a the place no guy has ever seen. My sacred place he then kisses the top of my vagina then he goes a little lower but before he does anything else he looks up at me for what looks like confirmation which I grant even though I don't know what he's going to do but before I can even think anymore into it he licks my sacred area.

I moan. "Oh god please don't stop." I say without even thinking. When I realize what I said that I start to blush I hear Ivan chuckle. Before I know whats happening I moan again.

God I've never felt anything this good I feel like I'm about to explode I've heard about it I guess it's called a orgasm I've never had one. "Oh god, oh god. It's too much I feel like I'm about to ex...." I don't finish before I'm a screaming mess and then I scream Ivan's name.

After I get off what ever that was I feel Ivan work his way back up to me. He then starts kissing me and I taste myself on his lips. "God your so delicious baby I could eat you all day," I moan for some reason when i hear him say that, he chuckles. "You like it when I talk dirty to you baby don't you? My dirty little girl." He crashes his lips back on mine when he says that and I feel my body start to build up like it did last time when he says that.

He then stops and looks in my eyes. "Are you sure you want this baby because if I keep going like this I'm not going to stop and I don't want you to regret it later." I let out a yes which comes out as a moan he smirks down at me when I do.

Before I know what's happening his penis is at my entrance. "Are you ready baby this is gonna hurt so I'm gonna go fast but then I'll stop, okay?" I nod my head yes and before I can do anything I feel him slam into me. I cry out in pain because it hurts. "I know it hurts baby but I promise it will start to feel good." I didn't notice I had tears rolling down my face till he wiped my face a little.

He was right it did start to feel good after about a minute I start moving my hips but Ivan stops me. "Just stay still and I'll move I don't want you to hurt yourself." I do as he says and stop. He then pulls almost all the way out and I whimper when I think he's about to pull all the way out but then he slowly renters me and I moan. He keeps repeating that process and before long I feel another orgasm build up. "I'm about to cum but I want you to cum with me." He says and then I feel him start to speed up his pace and before I know what's happening I start screaming his name and some other things he does the same.

Once he gets off his high he pulls out and gets off me then he gets off the bed and goes to bathroom he comes back with a washcloth. "I'm gonna clean you up a little bit baby." He says in explanation when I give him a questioning look to why he has a washcloth.

I don't say anything I just let him. After he's done cleaning me he goes back to the bathroom then he comes back out and lays down with me. He then pulls me into him and kisses the top of my head. "God that was amazing baby. Thank you for having me as your first and I know one thing I'll be your last too, same for me you'll be my last. Your mine." I smile when he says the last part.

"Yes all yours," I say.

"Now she talks," I blush when he says that. "You did so good baby I'm so happy to call you mine I've never felt this way with anyone. Your my other half my one and only." With that being said I start to drift off to sleep. "I love you." I hear him say right before I'm all the way out. I smile when hear him say that, then I'm out.