PART 2: PIANO MAN. Chapter 6.

It's been a week since I went on that date with Moonbyul. After my weekend off I had to work my ass off at the hotel during the holiday, it was exhausting and left me with no free time to meet with Moonbyul again. Or anyone else, to be honest. But of course, I made some time to Wheein and Hwasa cause I had to tell them about my date. Both of them went crazy when I finished the story and there was no kiss. 

"What the fuck, Solar?!? Why didn't you kissed her?" Wheein screamed.

"Why didn't SHE kissed me?" I screamed back.

"Well, I think you're both idiots."

"Thanks, Hwasa." I let out a loud sigh "Anyways, we are arranging to meet again. And now I get to choose the place, and I have no idea where to go."

Wheein thinks for a bit and then says "You should take her to that pub we used to go, remember? I think it's called Joan's or something."

"Oh, yeah, I remember. Do they still do that bonfire at night?"

"Yes. And besides, its not far from your house, you can take her there after" Wheein looked at me with a smirk "and get into her pants." 

"Oh my god, Wheein shut up." I laughed at what she said, but I was actually considering the idea. "I'll text her, then."

-----

"You look stunning." Moonbyul whisper at my ear making me jump almost spilling my drink all over.

"Shit, Byul. You scared me." I said slapping her in the shoulder.

Moonbyul was smiling. Will I ever get over her smile? "Sorry. It was my intention, tho." She sat beside me and ordered a beer like mine. "But you do look stunning."

I was wearing high waisted shorts with a plain white shirt and boots, while Moonbyul was wearing ripped jeans with a oversized striped button-up shirt. She just looks cool with anything.

"Well, thanks. You don't look bad yourself." 

"So, busy girl. What've been up this week?" The bartender handed Moonbyul her beer.

"Working a lot. The hotel was crazy these days. And they're planing another party already. That usually keeps everyone very busy." I take a sip of my beer "What about you? Too many gigs?"

"Yeah, but I'm not as busy as you. I actually had plenty of free time this week, I even composed another song."

"Wow, I'm jealous. Can you play it for me?"

"Um, sure. It's just I don't see any piano here right now."

"Oh, of course. Geez I'm stupid." Why do I have to embaress myself all the time? Ugh. "You can show me another time, maybe?"

"Definitely."

-----

I was in the middle of my third beer when we decided to go outside, where they were doing the bonfire. It wasn't exactly cold, but the bonfire actually seemed like a good idea. Moonbyul was at her fourth beer already, but apparently she was way more tolerant than me, cause she was just fine like she hasn't drank a single bottle, while I was already getting dizzy. 

We got outside, and there was some other people there, sitting next to the fire, group of friends laughing, couples cuddling, etcetera. We decided to sit a little further away from the fire. It was dark, but I could still see fine. Moonbyul was so beautiful in that lighting. We sat on a wooden bench and kept going with our conversations. Moonbyul was so funny, we just laugh the whole evening telling stories about ourselves. 

Suddenly I feel Moonbyul's hand in my leg. Her hand was cold but that didn't bothered me, on the contrary, I like it. Almost automatically, my free hand goes to hers to hold it. She's looking at my mouth now and neither of us say anything. I'm not gonna waste another oportunity. 

I leave my beer at my side in the bench and slide closer to her. She does the same with her bottle and now her other hand is in the back of my neck. I lean towards her and our lips met.

At first the kiss is soft, but quickly Moonbyul changes it to a more deep and meaningful kiss. I can feel the desire emanating from her. And I can feel my desire for her growing as well. Her hand is no longer at my leg, now it sits on my waist pulling me closer and closer everytime. As the kiss grows deeper I have to use all my strenght to stop it. I hate to do that, but if we kept going like this there was only one way to finish it and I was not willing to do that in public. 

"I don't live too far. Do you wanna go there?"

><><><

notes:

1. Hi, I'm sorry it took me so long to update. Please don't give up on me.

2. In case you haven't notice, each part of this fanfic is inspired in some mamamoo song. This is the last chapter for piano man, and part 3 will be *spoiler alert* decalcomanie... so... yeah...
3. anyways, thanks for reading.

#MAMAMOO1000DAYS