PART 4: WORDS DON'T COME EASY. Chapter 13.

HELL. 

It feels like I'm on the gates of the freaking hell. 

This week at the hotel has been a complete chaos.

I think I've never reached this level of stress in my whole life.

There has been some problems involving some guests in the hotel, and obviously my boss was making me fix everything. She was even putting the blame on me when she had no proof that it was me. Which, for the record, wasn't.

That alone was enough to make my stress level reach the sky, but, of course, my personal life was also turning into a hell. First of all, I found out that my ex was dating again and I don't know how to feel about that. I'm not jealous, no. I'm angry. How dare he be so happy when I feel so miserable? Thank you so much, universe!  There was also Moonbyul's issue. I still don't know what to do about her. Do I like her? Am I just needy for attention? I need to figure it out if I actually have feelings for her or if I just like the attention she gives me. Ugh, I don't know!

 My head was aching so a I decide to take a 5 minute break. I wasn't working at the reception today. I was on the office helping the boss, so there was no problem of leaving my seat for 5 minutes. 

I went outside with a glass of water and I check my phone. There's a text from Hwasa.

Hwasa:
Yo, I found you a date.

What? Great, that's exactly what I need. One more person to worry about. 

Instead of texting her back I decide to call her.

"Hey, boo! Did you got my text?" Hwasa answer.

"Yes, that's why I'm calling you."

"I figured." Silence "So, you're free tonight at... eight?"

"What? Hwasa, no. I don't-"

"Listen, Solar." Hwasa interrupted me "This girl is an old friend of mine. She is amazing. You know I would never set you up with someone that I don't think is perfect for you. You won't have this chance again."

I stay quiet for a while considering the idea.

"Ugh, okay, Hwasa. But this girl better be worth it." 

"HA! You won't regret it. Her name is Irene. She's crazy beautiful."

"Is that so?" I ask, mocking her.

"It is! I'll text you the name of the bar she wants to meet."

"Okay." I look at the clock. "I have to go back to work now, anyway. Bye bye."

"Good luck with that, girl. Bye."

><><><

I was at the bar waiting for my date. I knew nothing about her besides her name. Hwasa only told me bits of how she looked and I wasn't sure I could figure out who she was, so I was hoping Hwasa had told her more about me. 

That's why I decided to be there 20 minutes before the scheduled time. It also means I gave the girl a chance to run away, maybe she won't like what she sees and she'll run. And honestly? I wouldn't even be hurt by that. This day is just a crappy one anyway.

A few minutes later I feel a tap on my shoulder so I turn around. The girl isn't tall. Actually, I think she is shorter than me. She has a long dark brown hair and is wearing a dress that is just a little above her knees. She's pretty. No. She's gorgeous. I got hypnotized by her smile and took a few seconds to answer to her question.