PART 3: DECALCOMANIE. Chapter 8.

"Wheein got into a fight?" I was in shock.

"That's what Hwasa told me." 

I was staring the dark and desert road in front of us. We were almost at mamamoo already, I had never done this path so fast. Moonbyul was driving with a serious expression on her face, she was looking at me with the corner of her eyes and I couldn't say if she was more concerned about me or Wheein.

"But, how bad was it? Did she got injured?" I was trying to make sense of that in my head but I was failing. Wheein was not the fighting kind. Usually she would back off any dangerous situation, differently than Hwasa that would fight anything for any reason. So, knowing that Wheein got into a fight was very troublesome for me.

"I don't know, Sun." Moonbyul's voice was low and calm, she was obviously trying to calm me down, but that wasn't working. My anxiety was at the limit, I was about to have a panick attack. 

When we turn the corner, I finally could see the club in the distance. The red and blue lights were shining from the police car parked in front of it. There was also an ambulance there. My heart felt heavy in my chest. How bad could that fight been?

As soon as Moonbyul stopped the car I jumped right off and ran to the club. I saw Hwasa near the police vehicle, talking to an officer. The security were slowly taking everybody out of the club. The street was chaos.

"Hwasa..." I called as I get closer to her.

"Solar, finally!" Hwasa hugged me, ignoring the officer for a moment. "I need you to stay with Wheein, she's at the ambulance, I don't want her to be alone." 

"Wait, Hwasa... are you alright?" 

"Yes. I'm fine." She clearly wasn't fine, but that was Hwasa, she's not the type that shows weakness. And even if she was shook, she could handle it. "Please, go check on Wheein for me." 

"Okay, I'm going."

Hwasa went back on talking to the police officer as I walked towards the ambulance. I could already see Wheein sitting there with a blanket around her shoulders and a paramedic was checking on her. 

"SOLAR!" Wheein shouted when she saw me.

As I got closer I could see a huge bruise on her cheek and a cut on her forehead. She got up from where she was and ran to me, giving me a hug.

"Wheein... what happened?" She stepped back and held my shoulders. Then, she pulled me to where she was sitting before, and the paramedic went back on taking care of her forehead.

"Well, long story short, a guy punched me and I hit my head on the counter." Wheein said that like that was a daily event on her life. "Ouch!" She screamed while the paramedic was putting a bandage on her head.  

"What are you saying?" I didn't even knew how I was feeling anymore. I was glad that Wheein was not bad injured, but I wanted to kill whoever hurted her. "How did that happened?"

"I-" She interrupted herself. "Um... Solar, I think there's someone waiting for you."

  I looked over my shoulder and saw Moonbyul standing a few feets behind me. I had totally forgot that she was there, honestly. 

"I'll be right back." I told Wheein and then walked toward Moonbyul.

"Hey, sorry about all this. I'm sure this is not how you wanted the night to end." I said to Moonbyul.

"It's not your fault, Solar." Her hands were inside her pockets. I like it when she does that. "It was an... unexpected ending, but I like surprises." She smiled and I smiled back at her. "Here's your keys. I'll take a taxi home."