Chapter 19

A/N

Thanks again guys for all the support in this story!!

-B💚

-When we get home-

-Baylor-

Okay. Brooke's in the shower and now's my time.

"Mrs. Belle, can we talk about something important? please?"

"Okay?"

"Why don't you you like me? I didn't do anything? and don't plan to either. I just don't understand."

"Well you know Baylor. There are gonna be people in this world that just don't like you."

"Duh. but why you?"

"Because maybe, juuuust maybe. I don't like her dating you."

"What?! why?!"

"End of discussion Baylor!!! Leave!"

"Okay! fine! treat me like crap! like I care! Brooke and I don't need you anyways!"

"Go ahead like I give a flying-"

-Brooke-

"Mom!" What the heck are you yelling and about to cuss for?!"

"Oh sweety it's-- it's nothing."

"Whatever mom. stop yelling at Baylor and hating him or were both leaving!"

"You can't-"

"Watch!"

I pull Baylor's hand, and run up stairs into my room crying. I slammed the door as hard as I could and threw out all of the luggage that I had. And started stuffing everything I could in them. "What are you doing?" Baylor says. "we're leaving. or at least I am. I don't know about you." "well wherever you are going, I'm going to." he says. he walked over to me and kissed me on the forehead. "Lets go." he says. we both got our bags and walked down stairs. "what do you th-." my mom says but I interrupt saying "leaving." I shut the door and Baylor and I walked to his car. we put everything in the back, and he started driving. "Start of a new life." I say looking at my phone. "sure is!" bay says.