Chapter 21

*Brooke's POV*

The next morning came too quickly.. I woke up in Baylor's arms! and that girl Gabby was already awake.

"What are you doing up so early?" I asked.

"Oh. I always wake up this early." she said back.

"Oh.." I said

"Yah. ima go down and get some breakfast." she said,and walked out the door.

"Is she gone?" Bay asked as he sits up. "yah." I said giggling.

He pops up and walks over to me and lifts me up. he sets me on the bed and says "yes! now we're alone." he crashed his lips on mine, and we eventually start moving our lips in sync together. he eventually starts using his tongue. I started to run my hands through his hair. I actually earned a little moan from him, and giggled. "Hey, don't laugh at me." he says still kissing me.

He started to run his hands up and down my body, and finds the waist band of my Nike shorts.

"WOOOOH! HAI GUYS IM BAAACK!" Gabby yells making us jump off each other.

"Gosh Gabby! why the heck would you just walk in without saying anything and then yell!!!??? You stupid little-" Baylor covers my mouth and puts a pillow over my face.. "Sorry about her. she's on her period it seems." bay says.

"Period?" I mumble from underneath the pillow.

"Oh well anyways.. I just met this extremely hot amazing guy down stairs and he says I can come live at his parents' house with him, so thanks for everything guys!!!! Byeee!!!" she says getting her bags and leaving.

I uncover my phone and cheer. "well that escalated very quickly. now where were we?" I said as Baylor gets back on top of me.

"Room service!" Someone yells for outside the door.

"We don't need service!" Baylor yells and continues to kiss my neck. I laughs and let him do his thing.

*

*

*

By 3:36 in the morning, we were tired, out of breath, and sweating almost. but I can't believe I just lost it to him. But, I had this feeling.. the best feeling actually. I felt comfortable and like I was suppose to do that. and I felt like it was okay.

"That was amazing." Baylor says looking at me. "I know." I say putting my head on his chest. Thinking about everything that's gonna be in our future. what if... what if I'm... gonna be.. pregnant..

A/N

Hai everyone!!! thanks so much for all the reads!! I love you all and have a blessed life!!🙌❤