Chapter 25

Hai guys thanks so much for all the support(: love y'all 💞

-Brooke's POV-

I woke up the next morning, in Baylor's arms. We were in my bedroom, but I don't know how we got here. I guess he moved us in the middle of the night.

I looked at the clock next to the bed. It was 11:24 A.M.

"I have work today!" I scream and jump out of bed. I quickly ran to the bathroom. I had to hurry, I have to be there by 12, and traffic is horrible around this time.

I took a quick shower, and walked out in a towel. I walked into my walk in closet, and pick out some clothes.

I don't have to dress formal or anything for work, that's what I liked about it. I just dressed casually.

I walked out of the closet in blue jeans that folded a little bit. I had some Toms on, and a cute little shirt. I walked out of the closet, Baylor was just waking, and sitting up.

"What was all the screaming this morning?" He asked in a sleepy voice.

"I have work today." I said.

"So you have to scream?" He says sitting hisself up a little more.

"I forgot I had work, and I have to be there in less than an hour." I said getting my purse and phone.

"Oh." He said standing up.

I was trying not to laugh cause he still had a boner. So, I just smiled to myself. I walked up to him, and he put his hands around my waist.

"Last night was great." He said kissing the top of my head.

"I know." I said, kissing his neck.

"I gotta get going." I said kissing him. "I love you."

"I love you way more." He said.

I walked down the hallway, and out the door.

-Baylor's POV-

I laid back down, and watched TV. I'm glad everything is back to normal. I missed Brooke. A lot. I love her. She is the most important thing in my life.

After about 30 minutes of watching TV, I went to go make me some breakfast. I went down the hallway, and into the kitchen. I had to look through the fridge and cabinets to find to find something, cause I've never been here.

I finally found pancake mix, and a pan. So obviously, I made pancakes.

*

*

After I ate, I put everything in the sink. I went to the nightstand in Brooke's room, and got my wallet. I've been saving up money, practically ever since she left for college.

For an engagement ring.