BSM Niall

Age; 18
Changed

Y/n sat in her room reading a book.

Her family were downstairs having a little welcome home party for Niall but Y/n refused to join.

Obviously, she missed Niall but they can't seriously think things can go back to normal. He's had loads of time to come back home but he spends it in LA playing golf.

"Hey, Y/n!" Niall said coming into the room.

"Hello." Y/n replied not taking her eyes off of the book.

"Why aren't you downstairs? Everyone is wondering if you're ok." Niall explained sitting next to Y/n on the bed.

"I'm fine. Look, I'm kind of reading so can you please leave?" Y/n asked and Niall raised an eyebrow.

"But, I've not seen you in ages?" He said confused.

"Thats your own fault. You've had a year long break and this is the only time you've been home since the new year. You can't just come back and think everything is going to be the same! For fuck sake, you stayed in LA to play shitty golf! That just shows that you don't care that we miss you!" Y/n explained and Niall looked at her shocked.

"I never knew you felt that way." He mumbled.

"Of course you didn't. Never made the effort to call or text me." Y/n said.

"There's a thing called time difference-"

"Don't give me shit excuses, Niall! You know fine well that it's only the afternoon here when you wake up! A little fucking 'hi what are you up to?' Would've showed that you're making a bit of an effort!" Y/n explained and Niall was lost for words.

He looked down and played with his fingers.

"Now, can you just leave me in peace? I'm almost finished my book?" Y/n asked and looked back down at her book.

"I'm sorry." Niall mumbled.

"I don't care if you're sorry. That's not going to change the fact you made no effort during the break!" Y/n said.

"I'm trying! Look, I've been working hard with my song! Been going to interview after interview! So maybe I've been tired, Y/n, but no, everything has to be dropped and be about you like it always is! You've always been a selfish little bitch!" Niall spat and left the room.

"You forgot to shut the door." Y/n said simply, pretending that Niall's words didn't offend her.

Niall sighed and slammed the door.

Y/n sighed and read her book and later falling asleep.

*next morning.*

Y/n made her way into the kitchen to make breakfast when she saw Niall at the table.

"Oh. You're still here? Thought you would've went back to LA." She said and got the stuff to make eggs and toast.

"Oh. You're still the bitchy little sister? Thought you would've grown up by now." Niall said and took a drink of his orange juice.

Y/n shook her head and continued making her breakfast.

"Oh good, you're both up. I was thinking that we could go out for lunch today. I mean, with you touring with your new song and you've not been here for a while, I was thinking it would be a good idea." Maura explained with a smile on her face.

"Sounds great, mum." Y/n replied smiling.

"I wish I could, mum. I'm going to the pub with Deo." Niall said.