Narry Imagine

Punk; Harry.
Flower crown; Niall.
🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆🎆

Niall watched in horror as he and his boyfriend of four years, Harry was at the club. But, Harry wasn't standing with Niall, in fact he didn't know Niall was even there. Harry was standing at the bar, kissing some other guy, who had tattoos, black hair in a quiff, both have their arms around each other's waist.

Niall wanted to walk away, wanted to scream, cry, but he was frozen, frozen from the shock. Four years down the drain all because Niall looked too soft for Harry.

Niall finally snapped out of it and walked out, he can't even bring himself to watch Harry anymore, let alone talk to him.

As soon as Niall got home, his shared home with Harry, he slammed the door and fell to the floor. He gripped his hair and screamed. He just screamed, he was hurt, he felt betrayed. How could Harry do this to him? Did he mean nothing to him? Was their love just a lie? For show?

Niall always felt like he wasn't good enough for Harry, he didn't have the looks, the courage, he didn't feel like he was good looking enough, his looks was the main one.

Niall slowly got up off of the floor and headed to the bedroom, he didn't even want to see Harry when he came in. In fact, he doesn't even want to be in the same room as him. So, he locks the room door, getting into bed crying himself to sleep.

<Two hours later>

Harry came stumbling in, walking into things, telling them to be quiet. Harry was looking around the house for Niall. His shoes was on the third step, his keys were on the table, so he must be home.

Harry smiled softly, he loved Niall, he loved him so much. But, he did something horrible, he betrayed him, he cheated on Niall with some guy named; Zayn. Good looking guy, but he isn't Niall, and he doesn't know if he's ever going to forgive himself, or even tell Niall.

Harry headed upstairs, went to open the bedroom door, but the door was locked. Harry raised his eyebrow in confusion. "Niall?" He asked as he knocked on the door. "Niall, why is the door locked?"

Niall slowly opened his eyes, and stood up, going to let Harry in but stopped when he remembered what Harry did. Niall's hand froze just above the door handle.

"Niall, can you please open the door? Niall?" Harry said as he kept knocking on the door.

"J-just leave me alone, Harry. I don't want to see you just now." Niall said.

"But, I want to go to bed. Niall open the door." Harry said trying to open the door.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" Niall yelled.

Harry flinched, stepping back away from the door. "Niall what's wrong? Tell me." He said.

"Just leave me alone, please, I'll-goodnight." Niall said as he headed back into the bed, once again, crying silently, eventually falling asleep.

<Next morning>

Niall woke up, last night's events hitting him like a brick. He opened the door, the first thing he saw was Harry lying on the floor.

The tears instantly gathered in Niall's eyes, this is the man he thought he was going to marry, have a life with, kids. But, he threw it all away. "Harry, get up." Niall said, kicking Harry's side lightly.

Harry woke up, taking a deep breath through his nose, and stood up. "Care to tell me why I couldn't get into my own bed?" He asked.

"How could you?" Niall whispered. "How could you do this to me?"