=Unity in the Union #1=

(That's the name of the magazine. I'm not creative)
Roleplay your reactions to reading the paper or something.

TABLE OF CONTENTS
Page 1: The Selected Girls
Page 4: The Crown Princes Interviews (intro)
5: Flint
6: Axel
7: Roland
8: Quentin
Overview

-Page 1-
We have a good turnout from each of the four kingdoms. When I had visited them during the meet and greet, they all seemed to be enjoying themselves. Some girls have already begun speaking to a few princes. Each girl extremely beautiful in my opinion. We have a lot of three and fives, and just a few sevens and sixes. I wonder how they'll turn out. Anyways, I wish all of them good luck. Some of them more than others—they'll need it.

-Page 4-
While most of the selected girls seemed excited, I sadly can't say the same about all of the heirs.

5
My chat with flint was a bit odd. "I'm definitely nervous," the prince said. "I'm in Terra looking for a wife, and I don't know if any of these twenty four girls are going to be fit for me. I hope for the best though, and I wish them all luck...especially one that I may or may not have my eyes on."

6
Prince Axel surprisingly opened up to me a bit more than Flint did. "Please, just call me Axel. Or you can call me Ace. I don't know. I don't care. Noah, are you writing down every single word I say? Can you not? Ugh. Whatever." The prince then began to speak on his thoughts about the selection. "The selection overall seems like a good idea, but I don't know if I'm really into it yet. There are probably like one or two girls that I am a bit interested in getting to know more, though."

7
Prince Roland's words to me were a lot more kind than Axel's. "it wasn't my choice to have the selection hosted here, but I don't have a problem. I like the general idea of the selection, and I'm quite excited to get to know all of the girls here. I especially like the fact that at any moment I could be talking to my future wife, and I wouldn't know."

8
Quentin didn't speak about the selection at all. Instead, he began to rant to me about a princess. "Princess candy is the spawn of her lord Lucifer. Every morning and every night she spends an hour inside of her pentagram with her five candles and goats head. If you ever choose to stand near her, bring a cross, holy water, and burnt toast." Whatever the hell kind of drugs the prince of Aer is on, he needs to hit me up with the name of the plug.

Overview
Some people are excited for the selection, and others are not. There's no way of telling whether this will be fun or torture, but it will definitely be interesting. One things for sure though: Quentin is on something.
(Bro if you're reading this, pass the plug.)
News reporter Noah Druid, out. Peace~