Elimination 1

Everyone was called over to the dining room for one last lunch before people were sent home. Each of the four crown princes stood at the front of the room with a bouquet of flowers in their hands.

"I apologize for any inconvenience, but a few ladies have to leave today," King Andrew said. He pushed Roland forward.

Roland raised a piece of paper that he held in his free hand. "If I or any of the other princes call your name, it means that you are safe. Please step forward." Roland took a deep breath and began to read the names.

"Lady Jaime."
He handed her a carnation.
"Lady Liv."
He handed her a carnation.
"Lady Rosaline."
He handed her a carnation.
"Lady Junia."
Instead of a carnation, Junia received a green hibiscus that was placed in her hair. He then handed her the rest of the bouquet.

Prince Quentin then stepped forward. He didn't need the paper, for he had his lines memorized.

"Lady Merewyn."
"Lady Avalon."
"Lady Anna."
They all received English Marigolds.
"Lady Jaylene." Quentin put a yellow hibiscus in her hair, then handed her the rest of the bouquet.

Prince Flint stepped up and wearily read the paper. He had
"Lady Ella."
"Lady Willow."
"Lady Katherine."
These three girls were handed Peonies.
"Lady Amber." He put a red hibiscus in her hair and handed her the rest of his bouquet.

Prince Axel stepped up and unfolded the piece of paper which was in his pocket.
"Lady Breeze."
"Lady Aquila."
"Lady Jaina."
These ladies were given chrysanthemums.
"Lady Aria."
Axel calmly moved a strand of her hair from her face and placed a blue hibiscus in her hair, then handed her the rest of his bouquet.

All of the bouquets contained flowers such as tulips, roses, lilacs, snapdragons, and larkspur.

You may roleplay your reactions and you may say goodbye to your friends.

(No hard feelings guys :/
Just...bye)