=Unity in the Union #2=

TABLE OF CONTENTS
1: Introduction
2: Coming out of the closet
3: Dear Future Wife

1: Introduction
Unless you've been living under a rock, you most likely know that I, Noah, asked permission from King Andrew to lock the heirs as well as the selected girls inside of a closet. A lot of stuff happened in there. Aside from that, I did happen to interview each prince on what they're looking for in a wife. Let's see how that all turned out.

2: Coming Out of the Closet
The closet...what a fine part of the palace. Of course, you can imagine a few people get claustrophobic. Luckily, the closet wasn't too small. A few girls were able to get a bit close with the princes, even one girl who shall remain anonymous, who happened to kiss a prince who will also remain unnamed. All of this good drama took place, but sadly, Aria Jones and Ella Salvatore passed out while they were in the closet. Ella eventually woke up, but aria is currently being cared for in the infirmary.

3: Dear Future Wife
During a meeting with the princes, I had asked them what they're all looking for in a wife. So, ladies, take notes.

Roland:
In all honesty, I don't know what I'm looking for in a wife yet. I'm still looking for what I want to do with my own life, so I wouldn't know what to do with someone else's life.

Quentin:
I **** with savages, you a ****boy, you can't hang
You can find me posted up on Frank block with my ****in' gang
You ain't really 'bout ****, stay out my... wait, Noah, are you writing that down? No! Stop! I was jamming!
(Song credit: Slim Jesus, Drill Time)

Flint:
I'll literally marry anyone who's more intelligent than Quentin, but I'd really have to get to know them first. Okay, she can't be an idiot. She can't be an ass. And she has to understand that I can't talk to her 100% of the time. She needs to be, in one word, I'll say, considerate. That's pretty much it. I'll literally marry anyone within that criteria. I honestly don't think that's too much to ask, but that's just me.

Axel:
What am I looking for in a wife? Are you really asking me that right now? Alright. I'd really like to marry someone who has an equal appreciation for music as me, if not more. Not simply someone who just likes or plays music, I'd like to marry someone who actually appreciates the amount of talent it takes to create not just music, but anything...but mainly music.

(You are welcome to roleplay your reactions)