~The Rice Wedding~

Elegant wedding music was being played...on electric guitars.

Yes, the wedding march was played on a stratocaster, a les Paul, and an ibanez. One of the guitarists were Axel, waiting by the officiant as he watched Lady Aria, well, future Queen Aria walk down the aisle.

The officiant began to speak just as Aria reached the end. "Today is a celebration. A celebration of love, of commitment, of friendship, of family, and of two people who are in it for forever. It's weird. Just put yourself in Aria and Axel's shoes. You're standing in the middle of a field while a bunch of family members and random people are staring at you, and the only reason they're really here is for the cake."

A few people in the audience laughed.

"You see, Aria, Axel, your family members are only here because you hired an awesome DJ and an even more awesome priest. Now, let me continue. You fell in love by chance, but you're here today because you're making a choice. You both are choosing each other. You've chosen to be with someone who enhances you, who makes you think, makes you smile, and makes every day brighter. You're about to make promises to each other that you intend to keep. You're going to vow to take care of each other, to stand up for one another, and find happiness in the other. There's a simple premise to each of these promises: you're vowing to be there.

Will you, Prince Axel, keep Lady Aria as your favorite person — to laugh with her, go on adventures with her, support her through life's tough moments, be proud of her, grow old with her, and find new reasons to love her every day?"

Axel nodded and said, "I will."

The same question was asked to Lady Aria. She answered the same way.

"Now, before I pronounce them husband and wife, does anybody object?" The officiant asked.

Suddenly, gunshots could be heard from behind the audience. "I fucking object," a rebel yelled. "I object to every god damn thing that this stupid union has done to their people." That rebel took his/her semiautomatic handgun and shot the officiant directly in the heart, instantly ending his life. "Who's fucking next?"

Just then, more rebels came from everywhere: out of the trees, from below the hill, and some seemed to even pop out of the ground.

King Andrew, Queen Acacia, and Queen Rosalinda rushed everyone into the safe room.

You may roleplay your experience in the safe room below. Play some little kids who are relatives of Aria or Axel, too. I don't care.

EVERYONE MUST STAY IN THE SAFE ROOM UNLESS TOLD OTHERWISE BY THE KING OR QUEEN. That doesn't count guards or princes.

I'll tag rebels below

(Script credit: offbeat bride)