Chapter 9

Disclaimer: I do not own Divergent Veronica Roth does I just wrote this plot

Tris's POV

"Ok Shamaurlynn. Chose your fate." Uriah says. The girls talk it over for a couple of seconds.

"Truth." Shauna says

"What!? I never agreed to that!" Lynn exclaims and Shauna and Marlene shrug.

"Yeah that's because you aren't a pansycake like they are." Uriah tells Lynn. Then talks over a truth with Will.

"What is one thing you hate about each other?" Will asks

"Easy! I hate how goody goody Marlene is and I hate how dumb and oblivious Shauna can be sometimes." Lynn says without even thinking of a answer.

"Wow Lynn no need to sugar coat it." Shauna says sarcastically.

"Oh don't worry babe you may be dumb and oblivious but at least your attractive." Zeke says eating a glare from Shauna.

"Well I hate how rude Lynn is and I hate how annoying Marlene is." Shauna says.

"And I hate how Lynn doesn't have a filter and doesn't think before she speaks and I hate how bossy Shauna can be." Marlene says right after Shauna. They all start fighting about what they aren't and are.

"Ok guys break it up!" I say and they all sigh and shut up.

"Ok Tristina truth or dare?" Marlene asks and I turn to Christina.

"Ok Chris what do ya think?"

"I say we choose dare. We chose truth last time and we don't wanna be pansycakes." she says. I nod and we turn back to the group.

"Dare." Christina says

"Ok let's make someone's day. Call a random person and tell them how good looking they are. Then hold a conversation with them for at least 30 seconds." Marlene says we agree and I take out my phone. Someone picks up after the third ring.

"Hello?" A deep voice answers thank goodness it's a guy.

"Hey hotty." Christina says

"Huh?"

"You know you really are hot." I say

"What?" the guy asks. oh my gosh this guy is so oblivious.

Christina giggles like a love struck amity girl,"Oh silly you know like you are very delicate to the eyes."

"Wha- I'm sorry what?" the guy asks confused. Everyone in the room groans.

"Oh my gosh. How oblivious can you get!? You are very handsome." I say frustrated.

The guy chuckles,"oh ok. Well thank you very much."

We sigh in relief,"Thank goodness you finally got it!" Christina says.

"Yeah sorry about that. I can tell you are Dauntless people. I'm from Abnegation where as you know we don't talk like that." he says

"Ohhhh" we all drag out like we are dumb.

"Well we are sorry for the inconvenience sir." I say

"No it's ok. Have a nice day you two."

"Thank you. You too." Christina says then hangs up.

"Wow Tris. of course you pick the stiff." Uriah says.

"Hey bro it's not her fault. Haven't you heard that stiffs attract other stiffs. They're like stiff magnets. Just look at our beloved stiff couple." Zeke says referring to Tobias and I.