Chapter 13

What's this I see? A new chapter??? And what's this? Is that Uriah's POV? Your welcome!

Uriah's POV

  "Everyone inside the pit! We are preforming in front of the entire Dauntless compound!" Lauren yells. I jump up and stare at Will.

  "What?" He asks confused

  "Dude! We are preforming in front of the entire compound! Everyone will get to see our awesome talent!!!" I exclaim

 "Yeah..." Seriously? What is wrong with him? He is acting like a pansycake.

  "Don't make me go all Peter on you and stab you in the eye with a butter knife." I warn

  "What!? Why would you do that!?" He exclaims

   "You're being a pansycake. You're not excited about out talent." I clarify

  "Fine I can be excited." He says while standing up. He clears his throat and starts talking like a pshyco teen chick,"Oh my gosh Uriah!!! We are going to do so awesome!!! All of those pansycakes better watch out because we are going to smash their sorry faces in the ground!!" I stare at him for a while then start clapping and pretend to whip away tears.

  "That was beautiful Will! You have learned so much from me!" I say proudly. My little boy is all grown up.

  "Shut up Uriah. Come on we have to go to the pit." Will says and we head down. the stage and chairs from earlier are still set up, but now there is a big table right in font of the stage. For the judges I presume. Every group is here but Zeke and Four. No surprise there they still probably don't have a talent set up yet because my brother is stupid like that.

  "Hey babe." I whisper in Marlene's ear when we get up to them. She scretches and jumps ten feet. I double over laughing along with everyone else.

 "Uriah!!" She scretches while slapping my arm. I chuckle and wrap my arms around her.

  "I'm sorry. How can I make it up to you?" I ask playfully while leaning in closer.

  "Hmm I don't know.." 

  "How about this?" I ask and close the gap by kissing her lightly then pulling away.

  "Hmmm I'm still not convinced yet." She says while smirking. I smirk back and smash my lips against hers. We stay like this for who knows how long, until someone pushes their way through us.

  "Ok children break it up now." Ahhh it's only my idiotic brother.

  "Party pooper." I mutter. Zeke raises his eyebrows at me.

  "what's that? You wanna repeat it?" 

  "PARTY POOPER!" I say punctuating every single letter.

  "I'm just looking out for you little bro, don't want any cooties now do you?" I roll my eyes

  "well it's not me you should be concerned about. You better help your best friend or else he's going to get one hecka case of cooties." I say

  "What? Why would I-" I turn him around so he can see Tris and Four are going at it with a full on make out session. His eyes widen.

  "Not on my watch!" He yells then runs towards Four pulling him away from Tris.

  "Zeke! What are you doing!?" Four shouts

  "You two are to young to have a child." He says causing Tris to blush and Four to get angrier. Oh this is priceless!

  "Hey! I could say the same about you! Do I need to remind you about that day when I stopped by you apartment but you and Shaun-" Four doesn't get to finish because Zeke slaps a hand to his mouth.