Unlikely Encounter

So, now after minutes of travelling from where I was from. I finally saw a view of the strange city called Satan City, the city is exactly futuristic and high-tech. Like Tomorrowland, Have I been sent to the future?

"beep beep!"

"beep bop!"

I guess it's traffic around here, isn't it? So I drove my bike into the traffic. There were blinking lights, beeping noises.. then suddenly..

BOOOM!

We heard something blow up, So I got out of the traffic and decided to check it out. Some robbers were robbing money from the bank again, and they seemed to have opened the safe by blowing it up.

"Ohoho, we're gonna be rich boys!" The laughing robber said as he holds a bag of money in his hand. I only stood there to observe, mostly because of this whole new world I'm in.

*Police sirens*

"Good, they're here. Let's see if they can take care of it." I said as the cops arrived.

"You can't get us today, Pigs!" The robber then fired an advanced RPG at the cops, It almost killed them.

"I think I should help now." I said sooner until..

"I got this!" A young girl wearing an orange bandana on her head, grey pants, Red shirt.. came before me. She seemed to have landed from flying, then she punches the robbers fast, beating them down. That one robber tried to gun her down but she blocked it with her own arm, which doesn't seem to be affected by the bullets. Then she ran to him and kicked his ass, I was amazed.

"phew, All day's work."
"Wait, Uncle Michael? is that you?" She said soon as she saw me.

"Uncle?! Who?! Me?!"
I replied.

"Yes, you! My mom told stories about you!" The girl said as I was confused.

"You must be mistaken, kid." I told her.

"Hey! I'm not just a kid! I can do more, you know!" The girl said defensively

"By the way, Kid. what year is it?" I asked.

"Year? what's a year?"
She scratched her head.

"Huh?"

"Oh, did you mean 'Age'? It's Age 791 today. Have you been living in a hole or something?!" She said in a salty way.

"No I wasn't, I just woke up here."
I rubbed my chin. "Perhaps, This is a different universe."

"Oh, so you're not my uncle from this universe?" She asked me.

"who's this uncle of yours?!" I told her, almost yelling.

"He resembles your suit, His name is Michael. And I bet your name is also Michael, huh?"

"Nuh-uh, It's Wade! Wade Wilson!"

"Wade?" She let out a giggle.

"That ain't funny, kid." I said
I then noticed that we were sorrounded by the cops, still at the crime scene.

"Nothing to worry now, guys. It's all been taken care of." She said while helping them cuff the robbers.

"Hey, kid. What's your name?" I asked then she turned to me

"Pan, Son Pan." She said while glaring furiously at me.

This made me gasp, and my eyes wide!

"So I am in the Dragon Ball universe!" I yelled at myself.

"So, you're definitely not from here?" She said.

"Yeah, can I come with you to your family?" I asked

"Well, I.." She nervously said.

"Nah, nevermind. It's fine, kid. I just don't have money from this very modern age."

"Besides that, you can. After all, I need to show you to my family."

"I can live with that, I've always wanted to see your family."

"Well, do you know how to fly?"

"Uhhm, no."

"Ok, that's a problem."

"Or maybe I should just follow you in my flying bike-thing."

"It can fly?"

"Yeah, I just found out today somehow." I hopped on my bike and activated Flight Mode on the bike.

Flight Mode: Activated

"Ok, uhh let's go."

The both of us took flight and it took a few minutes to get there. her grandparents live on Mount Paozu, and her parents live in a big house around the woods or something.

"Ok, we're here." Pan said as she landed on the ground, and so did I.

"Over here is my grandma's home, and my parents are here today."

"Good, I'm pumpin' excited!"
I said then I hopped out of my bike.

Pan knocked on the door three times, then it opens revealing the one who answered it. Her beautiful mother, Videl.

"Hi mom, uhh.. this guy behind me is not Uncle Michael. ok?"

Videl was shocked and confused.

"How can it not be him?" Videl said as she stared at me.

"Hey there, mis." I said

"He's actually my uncle from another world, and his name is Wade." Pan said as Videl begins to look sad.

"What is it mom?" Pan put her hand on Videl's shoulder.

"It's just that, I miss him. Your uncle." Videl said depressingly.

"I'm really sorry about him, mis.." I said respectfully.

"Thank you, umm.. Wade." Videl then smiled at me.

"Why don't you come in?" Pan told me.

"I don't wanna just barge into your family's life, Pan." I told her, she knows I have a point.

"But don't you remember what I said?"

"What, 'said'?" then Pan grabbed me inside.

"Woah, Pan. who's that?" Said the boy with spiky hair. It wasn't Goku, But Goten. 

"Uncle Goten, meet Wade Wilson Deadpool." Pan said.

"Not your other uncle?" Goten asked.

"Yep."

"Let go of me now, Pan."

(Next chapter title: The Son Family.)