The Shadow Dragons

Deadpool's POV

"Come at me, You giant blue cheese cigar smoking freak!" I said from a distance, I know they heard me!

"Deadpool, stop fooling around!" Pan said. "Don't worry, I can't die!" I said. Then she pulls me down so we hide behind a big rock, Egh... Why are we doing this?

The evil blue Shenron laughs in his deep voice, oh so spooky! He won't be laughing when his head is hanging on my wall. "Why are we hiding?" I asked Pan. "They're all dangerous together." Pan said.

Three big beings suddenly appeared alongside the Blue Shenron, are they the Shadows? Thingies? Dragons?

"Impossible, I thought the Dragon Balls dissappeared along with Grandpa." Pan told herself. "How are they back?!" I asked behind her. "That's why we're here to find out." Pan said.

As we peeked. The Shenron summoned only three Shadow Dragons, remaining shadow dragons.. There was Haze Shenron, Oceanus Shenron, and A red guy I forgot whose name is.

"Just the three of them?" Pan said. "Maybe he couldn't find the others." I told her. "But it's supposed to be all seven dragon balls gathered to summon a shenron! How can this be?" Pan exclaimed.

"Maybe he figured out a new way to summon those @#$%ers." I said. Pan then glared at me suspectingly. "You kiss your mother with that mouth?" Pan asked me.

"Yeah. I was born with a nasty tongue, Haha!" I said. "Ew.. You don't mean 'literally' do you?" Pan asked.

I crossed my arms. "It would be 'literally' if I wasn't.. Umm.. Forget the joke! Let's go fight them already!" I said then pulled out my SMGs.

"Hey! Guns don't do any effect on supernatural beings like them!" Pan said. "Oh, But I'm not even a saiyan!" I said.

So how am I gonna take down the Shadow Dragons?! "Call the others!" I said. "I'll be right back!" Pan said as she flies off to call the others.

Okay. Now is the time to try and get myself killed. Minutes later as soon as I saw Pan was far away from here as possible. I run near to where the shadow dragons are.

I fired a few shots at them, and it really had no effect. Why would I be stupid to think this?! The three shadow dragons begin to give me the "You're @#$%ed" face, Now was the time.. to paaanic!

They all started blasting at me but I keep dodging them. "Haha! Can't get me, ya filthy dragons!" They were rampaging through the damn city again, I would rather be with Jenny right now instead of being here.

"Deadpool! We're coming!" Pan said while behind her was Goten, Trunks and Gohan. "What did you do?! I told you to stay-"

"Behind a rock? There's no way I should act like a coward." I interruped her.

"Pan, who's this?" Gohan asked behind her. "Oh, He's a guy from another universe. Wade Wilson Deadpool." Pan said. Gohan then just looked at me.

"I'm here to save your universe from getting erased! Well, that's in another series..." I said.

"Anyways, Deadpool. I have a bag here from Capsule corp. It's full of weapons!" Pan said then handed me the bag.

I zipped open the bag and there were so many high-tech lazer weapons! "Oh yeah! I'm gonna use this for good!" I said.

I grabbed the lazer rifle, lazer pistol, lazer everything else, and a Lazer RPG! "Wait till they see how much this goddamn hurts!" I said.

"Well? Are you gonna fight them or not?" I asked them. "Wait, Vegeta isn't here yet.." Goten said. "I should've trained! We never knew they were coming back.." Gohan said.

"Don't worry! Cuz ya got big gigantic help from me!" I said.

Then we heard a deep laugh from the distance, Haze Shenron the big fat giant lizard was it? "I'm gonna slice you're stomach open, Haze donut!" I said as I pulled my lazer rifle. "Oh wait, I meant shoot!" I fired a shot at Haze and he just deflected it back to me. "Aaaagh!" I screamed before dodging the blast.

Now I'm laying on the floor, looking helpless. "We'll be back real quick, kids!" I said before passing out.