The Rise

11:34 p.m.
Location: Small American-controlled bunker in Germany
Year: 1945
Fan fiction that  I created that takes place at the bunker and during the rise of the undead. Soldiers created by me. Hope you guys enjoy it!
5 American soldiers were assigned to a bunker. They were just relaxing and listening to radio broadcasts.
John: "Ryan, you got to hear these spooky tales on the radio. Zombie attacks. Really interesting."
Ryan: "Na, I rather listen to the music. I would always wake up in the morning and just turn on the radio. It was relaxing. I really miss Boston. Once this war is over, I can finally get back to my hometown."
Matthew: "Hello, guys. Have you heard the news? It appears that Nazis have been rising from the dead. I heard they are going to attack this bunker anytime soon..."
Henry: Yep, there are coming alright. This is why I brought these weapons."
John: "C'mon guys. Stop joking. I was just listening to the story on the radio. It is not actually happening."
A strange noise came from the bushes. The groups go outside to investigate.
Matthew: "C'mon John. Check it out."
John: "Ok fine. I know it's nothing."
As soon as John approaches the bushes, something grabs his leg and trips him. "Fuck! A zombie! My gun is jammed! Help me!" cried John. The others quickly ran to him. Then they started to laugh. Frank stood up and removed the zombie mask he had on.
Frank: "It's me! You should have seen your face! You were all scared and shit! Man, I can't believe you fell for it. Good thing this Nazi uniform fit me."
John: "You're going to get it."
John punched frank and pinned him to the ground. John threw punches at Frank. Ryan approached them and broke the fight.
Ryan: "Stop the fighting! We should be guarding this place. The rest of the team should arrive anytime soon."
The group went into the the bunker. They turned on the radio. The radio broadcast was then interrupted. "This is  emerging broadcast. Nazis rising from the dead people! They are everywhere. We still don't know the cause of them getting resurrected, but it is recommended that you have a weapon with you. They are everywhere."
John: "Frank, I will not fall for it this time. Stop with your jokes."
Frank: "It's not me this time! I swear! I guess someone also wants to prank us. Probably someone from the squad."
Henry: "Guys, I hear a noise at the door. I think it's the squad. They have arrived!"
Henry opened the door and a group of undead Nazis appeared. Henry quickly shot the zombies.
Henry: "What the... guys... how... THE UNDEAD! THE BROADCAST IS REAL! BOARD THE WINDOWS!"

 THE UNDEAD! THE BROADCAST IS REAL! BOARD THE WINDOWS!"