All Alone 2

Jaebum walked out of the store bags filling up his hands. Youngjae had been an extra good boy lately and he and Mark decided to go out and get a few things for him. They even had all the others go out to pick up all of Youngjae's favorite foods. He smirked to himself just thinking about how happy his baby boy will be to see all of the things his daddies have got for him. Jaebum went on one hell of a shopping spree. He didn't even want to think on the amount of money he spent today. Of course he has plenty of it his job pays well. He only wished his jov wouldn't keep him away all the time or put him and the others in constant danger. It's been his and the others first day off in a while. Of course they alternate work days so someone is home with Youngjae at least half the day. You can say it's perks of being close to the boss. So far Youngjae has no clue as to why they are constantly working. He hopes he never has to tell.

Jaebum walked up to the car to see a sulky Mark in the passenger seat. Mark was so busy in his own world he didn't see Jaebum standing with bags in his hands.

A loud bang shook (👀) him out of his thoughts. He quickly jumped out the car and helped Jaebum put the bags in the car.

"What the hell has you pouting. I almost dropped all of this. I really don't want to go back in and buy all of this again." He said with heavy sarcasm which made Mark scoff.

Jaebum finish and turned to Mark who was again off in his own world. "Seriously what's wrong."

Mark turned to the other with a clearly upset look on his face. Jaebum couldn't tell if he was just in a pissy mood or something really bad happened. Mark is usually a smiley person. Quiet but happy.

"I messed up. It's my fault. I should have sounded so mean I was just so frustrated because Jackson was blowing up my phone and I was shopping and I am in a bad mood. I had no right saying that." He looked up at Jaebum. Is... Is he crying?

"Mark, calm down. It's ok what happened?" He tried reaching out to Mark to grab his arm but he pulled away. Mark took a step back wipping the few tears he let out.

"No. I'm serious he is so precious he hasn't done anything wrong and no he thinks he is a burden. He's not a burden fuck I'm so stupid. What if I made him upset and cry. He shouldn't cry he deserves nothing but the best. Fuck baby boy I'm sorry." Jaebum stood frozen.

"Did... Did you just say baby boy?" Jaebum felt a wave of anger and protectiveness pass over him. His jaw clinched tightly.

"Mark. What the fuck did you do to him." He said through clinched teeth. (Yall know Jaebum talks like that anyway lmao so cute anyway sorry.)

He lunged at Mark grabbing his collar. Mark didn't move. He knew how protective Jaebum is. Plus he felt he deserved a beating for what he had done. He felt so bad.

"MARK!! ANSWER ME WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?!" Jaebum was furious at Mark he could strangle him (strangle me daddy OML I'm sorry y'all lmaooooo sometimes I can't help myself oops??)

Mark looked up at him. Tears flowing out. He knew how upset Youngjae probably was at him. He should have just said nothing. He messed up. Now he has to fix it. Youngjae is too fragile.

He explained the text to Jaebum. Which only made Jaebum more pissed off. If that was even possible. Jaebum is very protective over Youngjae he always has been. Regardless if that was his job or not he still feels a need to protect the boy.

"Jaebum... We have to go. Now. I need to fix this. It's my fault I messed up so let's go. I'll explain everything." Jaebum pulled away glaring at the other. He pointed his finger at mark.

"You better. I'll kill you without hesitation if anything happened to him. You know I will." Jaebum said.

"Let's go." Mark said jumping back into the car. Jaebum got in the driver seat and slammed the door. He was so furious. Mark knows how fragile the boy is how could he say something so stupid.