Time to go (part 3)

I AM HYPE THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

1K READS!?! THANK YOU SO MUCH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH AWEEEEEEEEEEE ❤️😩

Anyway... This will be short AF. The next part will be the final I promise. All this drama is lame.

Youngjae was in the bath. He has washed up 30 minutes ago. Now he is just enjoy the warmth of the water and reflecting on what has happened today. He blames himself. He is such a burned to everyone.

The door to the bathroom opened up slowly. V peeked her head inside. "Youngjae? Can I come in? I have a towel. Also I heated up pizza for you. You drove for a while so I guess you must be hungry." V walked in after not getting a response from the boy.

V knew Youngjae was gay. What she didn't know was of the daddy situation. Youngjae didn't mean to worry V. He just needed somewhere to go so he wouldn't bother them anymore. He loves his daddy so much. The reason daddy is mad at him is because he is a burden. He has been too clingy lately. But that is because he hates himself. He read a comment online while searching for new pacifiers. But Youngjae needed the bigger ones. He is a grown man anyway. He found the one he wanted. It was beautiful. But before buying it he has to read reviews.

It was a mistake. A meany man said very bad things about the people who buy them. It made Youngjae cry and think about how unnatural it was. How disgusting it is. He isn't supposed to act this way. He is an adult.

(I tried finding actual comments but I couldn't so I'm going to make them up)

'WTF IS THIS SHIT?? THIS IS DISGUSTING!! YOU ARE GROWN!! FUCKING KILL YOURSELF!!"

"ROT IN HELL!!"

"THIS IS UNNATURAL YOU ARE NOT A CHILD!!"

These comments really got to Youngjae. He thought about telling his daddies but he knew what they would say. They would just tell him to ignore the comments and that they love him, it didn't make him feel any better.

"I am so sorry for not answering my daddy's calls. He must be worried. But he said mean things to Jaejae. Jaejae is hurt. And daddy Yugyeom and Jinyoung are upset because of daddy Bambam but it's all because I am a burden to them. I did bad. I didn't mean to bug them but Jaejae just doesn't like himself. He feels better when he gets love. He loves his daddies. And his master. And leader. Jaejae is sorry." Youngjae rambled on not realizing he just spilled his secret.

"Jaejae? I-it-it's ok. I'm sure they love you no matter what. Why don't you call them in the morning. You can make up with them." V tried to understand his rambling but it didn't matter. Youngjae was hurt and seeing her friend like that brought tears to her eyes. She wiped them away and brought the towel to Youngjae.

"How about we get you dressed and eat pizza. Pizza makes everything better." Youngjae took the towel and got out. V let the water out of the tub and turned around to see Jaejae slipping into his sweatpants.

"Thank you V. I'm sorry to bother you like this." Youngjae starting pulling at his sweatpants strings. He has a habit if fidgeting when he is upset.

"It's ok Jae. Come on. Put your shirt on and lets eat!!" Youngjae put his shirt on and followed V to the kitchen.

Time skip

"I'm fuuulllllllll" Youngjae whined against the pillow he was holding. V chuckled at his cuteness.

"Ok Youngjae it's late- well early but you need to sleep." V patted his head and pulled him up.

"Ok night V. Make me pancakes tomorrow ok? I want chocolate chip!!!" V laughed as he disappeared to the hallway. She waited until she heard a door shut to begin her plan.

She picked up his phone and looked through his contacts.

Daddy Bam (15 missed calls)

"Here goes nothing."

Calling Daddy Bam

"Hello?"

"YOUNGJAE BABY IM-"

"I-is? Is this? I-is this daddy Bam...?"

"...yes... Who is this?"

"Oh thank god. Listen Youngjae is ok. He's asleep now but... He is very upset. I'll tell you where to pick him up."

Ayyyeeeeee lmao an update NO SPELLING ERROR CHECK OR ANYTHING SO FORGIVE MY MISTAKES

NO SPELLING ERROR CHECK OR ANYTHING SO FORGIVE MY MISTAKES

-Author V