Daddy needs reassurance (JACKBUM SMUT)

Slight BDSM requested by @jaebuttisdaddy

"Let's GO ALREADY HYUNG COME ON GET READY WHY DO YOU HAVE SO MANY OUTFITS WE ARE JUST GOING TO THE FAIR JUST PICK SOMETHING THIS ISNT SEOUL FASHION WEEK?!" Youngjae was screaming at Bambam for the hundredth time in the past five minutes.

Today was a special day for everyone because it was the day they were going to the fair. They have been planning this for months. Really Youngjae has but that's not the point.

"Hyung make Bambam hyung hurry upppp I wanna gooooo." Youngjae brought out his secret weapon. Puppy dog eyes.

"Yah Bambam-ah if you aren't in the car in 30 seconds I'm leaving your ass here and I'm not bringing any funnel cake back you bitch." Jinyoungs threat worked because Bambam came running out in shorts and a T-shirt.

"Hyung I have to do my makeup" Bambam whined.

"What the hell do you need makeup for it's like 90 degrees outside and we are going to a carnival?" Mark said annoyed with the whole situation.

"Fine let's go I'm ready." Bambam sighed and walked out the door obviously bummed about not being about to get all dressed up.

"Finally!!! Jaebum hyung come on let's go everyone is ready let's go. Come on. Coooommmmeee ooonnnnnnn." Youngjae grabbed Jaebums arm and attempted to pull him off of the couch.

"Just go without me Youngjae I'm tired. These late nights are getting to me. Have fun baby. Love you." Jaebum mumbled before turning back over to go to sleep.

"Okay hyung sleep well," Youngjae said before running out of the door.

Normally Youngjae would be upset but he's not in little space. In fact, he's surprised he hasn't been in little space today you know with all of the excitement of going to the carnival but nope. Which is good because
1. That's in the public
2. He'd be so scared of the rides

But that's beside the point. Jaebum is just glad he gets a nap.

Time skip to the carnival 🎡

Jackson was having fun. He promises. He really was. I mean he enjoyed the food and Youngjae. He enjoyed the atmosphere. But it was kinda boring.

He's scared of rides so he didn't get on those. Instead, mark got on with Youngjae. Bambam and Yugyeom ran off together and Jinyoung ran off to watch them. So he was pointless of being there. He hasn't been exactly feeling himself lately.

What's the point of him being with Youngjae anyway? Youngjae has Jaebum who he loves the most. He has mark and Jinyoung to take care of him. He has Bambam and Yugyeom for humor. So you know what's the point.

He should just leave. It's not like anyone would notice. He got all of his stuff and called an Uber to pick him up. He's not a sensitive person but everyone has their moments. He's a daddy so he is supposed to be stronger than this. Youngjae is the one who's supposed to be crying and needing comfort not him. It pisses him off that he's acting like this. Like a baby.
He got to the house paid the Uber ran into the house and slammed the front door.

This caused Jaebum to jolt awake from his peaceful nap on the couch.

"Who the fuck is slamming doors in my house?" He said still in a sleepy daze.

Jackson said nothing but ran past him to his room which he also slammed the door too. He sat down on his bed and let go. His buried his face in his hands and cried.

Jaebum, however, was still confused as to why the fuck people are slamming doors in his house. He's already pissy because he hasn't gotten much sleep so he jumped up and went to let Jackson know he doesn't own this house.