Bad Boy

(It's WILDT out here y'all)

"YOUNGJAE I SAID NO! STOP IT PUT THAT CHAIR BACK AND GET DOWN BEFORE YOU FA-"
Annnndd there goes their entire rack of cereal....

Jinyoung is just so tired. He's been chasing Youngjae around all day. The others are all at work today.

Why is Jinyoung home? Doesn't he work?

Nope 🙃

Jinyoung stopped working about a week ago due to the fact Youngjae... well he's Youngjae.

Let me explain.

So all of the boys work to provide for their baby (Youngjae) and for each other. I mean a 7 bedroom house isn't cheap. Keeping food on the table, clothes on their backs, and a roof over their heads isn't cheap.

They all have to work. Recently Jaebum, Mark, and Jackson got promoted.

Jaebum is now CFO of his fathers company. Jackson is now a producer for a company called JYP. Mark is the proud owner of a Skii (ski? Idk how to spell it don't @ me) resort.

So with plenty of money they decided someone needed to take care of baby. Now originally they were going to all just keep working but Youngjae... has been acting up lately. (Lmfao when is he not?)

Not just "oh Youngjae made a mess"

NO I MEAN BC HE USED JAEBUMS CREDIT CARD AND BOUGHT A SHIT TON OF STUFF FOR COCO WITHOUT PERMISSION HE ALMOST MADE JAEBUM GO FUCKING BROKE THEY ALMOST COULDNT PAY RENT THAT MONTH

So that's another reason why they decided someone needed to watch this kid.

Since Yugyeom is the maknae it was going to be him. But... Yugyeom can't control him. So then Bambam was up. But then Bambam and his stick leg ass can't do anything with him.

So obviously... Jinyoung is next.

Now Jinyoung fucking loves Youngjae but holy shit he was losing his fucking mind.

Youngjae has thrown 7 temper tantrums and it's only 9:30 am.

He has trashed the damn house. Coco almost ran away and the house was almost burned down because Youngjae left the damn curling iron on.

Who's fucking curling iron was it the hell if Jinyoung knows I mean goddamn who curls there hair in this house? Literally no one so why the fuck was Youngjae trying???? He literally can't even dress himself yet he "wanted to try something new daddy.."

THAT ISNT IMPORTANT

What is important was that Jinyoung was about to snap and hurt youngjaes feelings.

"ENOUGH! SIT YOUR ASS DOWN BEFORE I LOOSE MY MARBLES"

(THE FUCKING VINE IM CRYING I WASNT GOING TO TYPE THAT BUT I COULDNT RESIST)

OK BUT SERIOUSLY

"ENOUGH! SIT DOWN BEFORE I LOOSE MY GODDAMN MIND CHOI YOUNGJAE! I AM TIRED OF YOU ACTING LIKE THIS! STOP JUST FUCKING STOP! YOU ARE DOING THIS FOR ATTENTION! TELL ME WHY? YOU DIDNT START THIS UNTIL RECENTLY SO WHY? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

Youngjae was shook af. Jinyoung looks scary (hot) when he's angry and Youngjae almost pissed himself (came in his undies). He quickly sat down in the floor gripping his Winnie the Pooh plushie tightly.

Jinyoung stood above him waiting for Youngjae to answer.

Youngjae stayed silent. Seconds were ticking by but it felt like and eternity.