I'm back from (mini) haitus!

It probably hasn't even been that long and I feel like my writing ability has plummeted but here I am trying to post something. Anyways, with my final year of school I decided to step back from entering AGs (I miss them terribly and I'll probably end up joining one soon) and I'm terrible at supporting games that I'm not in as much despite my attempts to read the entries on time and try and vote xD

To get back on track, for my Extension 2 English class I've been attempting to write a short story. It's only (idk why 'only') 6000 words but the complexity I have ti put in it is astounding!! I've tried to write stories before but never have I put so much investigation and effort into writing something that will make me working of (hopefully) 90%. In addition, we (I shouldn't say 'we' because I'm actually the only person in the whole school doing this subject) write a 1500 reflection statement to talk about certain metaphors used and linking it back to the Advanced English and Extension 1 classes. 

It's hell, basically. But it's amazing! Despite the fact my writing skills are depleting I try to write something every day which is why I think I need to come back and enter a few AGs to try and really focus on writing an elaborate character. 

I don't know how many people read these things, I'm not a very good social person and I'd love to talk to all Wattpadians every day but (stupidly) I get scared of no replies. And I'd like to ask the people who are reading a question. 

If I post my short story on here, will you guys read it?

It's stupid of me to ask, I think, because I feel like I rarely read other peoples work but when I'm writing everything makes sense in my head but might not make sense to someone else which is why I need lots of people to read and tell me if I've missed something. I've been developing and writing my story for three months now and I have so much longer to go. It would be very helpful to me and hopefully allow me to understand what I need to improve on when I'm writing. 

Anyways, thanks guys for reading and I'll try post my short story this month for anyone who wishes to help :)

~ Softie/Softeh/Softy