Pilot Pt2

"Really? And old lady on the train?" Freddie asked as he looked at Lil's foot that she had twisted trying to run away from Kyle's mom.

"Yeah, the doors were closing on her walker, and Lil barely got her foot in in time to stop it from-"

"OW! Jesus Freddie!" Lil cut off Isla when Freddie pushed the sore spot on her foot.

"I don't know if that's good or bad," Freddie said. Vin came into the bedroom and almost had a heart attack at what he saw.

"NO NO! You need to elevate extremities, Jesus Freddie!" He yelled. "Move before you give her a fucking embolism! You okay Lil?" He asked as he took over from Freddie.

"Yeah, just be careful," Lil replied. Vin took her foot in his hands.

"Wiggle your toes," He ordered. Lil groaned as he pressed on her foot. Vin turned to Isla.

"Go to my house, top of the freezer. Two ice packs. Second cupboard above the sink, liquid ibuprofen, freeze spray, ace bandages," he told her.

"Should we get it X-rayed?" Freddie asked.

"Fuck no! You'll be in the ER forever! For what? Some Sub-metatarsal hematoma bullshit?" Thanks bitch, tell us something we didn't know five hours ago!" He exclaimed. He turned back to Isla. "My bedroom, top of the TV?"

"Yeah?" 

"Pack of smokes and a lighter," he told her.

"Okay," Isla replied as she rushed off to Vin's house. There was a knock at the door.

"Shit! I'm not here!" Lil screamed as she hid under the covers. "You don't know me Freddie!" 

"What. Have. You. Done? What have you done!" Freddie yelled as he rushed to answer the door.   Carly followed him. He ran downstairs and opened the front door to find a big truck parked out the front of the house.

"Can I get it through here or is it better coming round the back?" The man with the truck asked. Freddie had no idea what he was talking about. He made a confused face.

"The Samsung Washer that you ordered?" The man said, noticing that Freddie was confused.

"It's not mine," Freddie replied.

"Gallagher? Number 2119?" The man asked, looking at his paper.

"Yeah, but it's not ours," Freddie said.

"Well, its paid for. You want me to hook it up or not?" The man asked, going inside the truck.

Isla had rushed over to Vin's house and gathered all the stuff he wanted. All that was left were the smokes and the lighter. She went into the bedroom  and grabbed the stuff. As she was about to walk out, she noticed Kel lying asleep on the bed. She rolled over, and Isla saw that she had no bra on. Awkward. As Isla was abiut to walk out, Kel spoke.

"Where are you going with those?" She asked.

"Uh, Vincent wants them,' Isla replied, trying not to look at her.

"Well gimme one," Kel said. Isla walked over to her. And awkwardly gave her a cigarette and lit it up for her. She quickly rushed out of the house. Boy that was awkward.

...

"Ice and Advil, ok? And keep your weight off of it," Vin said as he helped Lil hobble down the stairs. As they made their way downstairs, they saw they new washing machine being hooked up.

"I thought you were broke," Vin said when he saw it.

"That's what I said," Isla added. Freddie reached into the washer and pulled out a card.