Uncle Gregory Pt1

Freddie and Terri were making love outside a church, in Terri's car. They had just been to Terri's basketball coach banquet thing, and things got heated.

"Shit. Kids! kids!" Freddie yelled as he saw all the children racing out of the church and over to Terri's car. They were yelling and looking in the window, cheering for Terri to put the siren on. The man who ran the banquet came and looked in the window. You could tell he knew what had happened.

...

Isla was working that night at the Kash and Grab. She was stocking shelves when she felt someone come up to her and squeeze her behind.

"Hey! That's sexual harass- oh, hey Manny," she turned around and saw Manny Milkovich, a kid who goes to her school.

"Hey Isla," he said in a flirting way.

"Uhh...what's up?" Isla stuttered.

"I just wanted to thank you for what you did in history class today," Manny replied.

*flashback*

Isla and Manny's history teacher was rambling on about something or other, walking up and down in the classroom.

"The colonial soldiers conserved what by declaring...don't shoot until you see the whites of their eyes?" She got in Manny's face and continued to walk in the classroom. Isla pushed her bag out from under her desk, so that the teacher tripped over it.

"Shit!" She yelled as she fell to the ground. Everybody was laughing.

*end of flashback*

"No problem. Mrs Bancroft's a bitch anyway," Isla said.

"Well, I think that you are pretty gutsy," Manny said, with a smile. Isla laughed.

"Yeah right," Isla replied, getting down from the ladder. Manny leant against the shelf

"You're funny, Isla Gallagher," he said. "What time do you get off work?" Isla looked up at him.

"Uhh... you know, I think it's inventory night so probably not until really late," Isla lied.

"Ok, um, well I guess I'll see you round school tomorrow then?" Manny said.

"Yeah, um...I'll see you tomorrow Manny," Isla replied. Manny leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.

"Bye Isla," he said, flirtatiously as he walked out the door. 

...

Franc was sitting on the couch at the Jackson household, watching TV. The doorbell rang.

"Franc, can you get that?" Sean asked.

"What?" Franc groaned.

"The door," Sean pleaded. Franc groaned and hot up from the couch, opening the door, revealing Lil standing there.

"Mom," Lil greeted her. There was a moment of silence, until Lil spoke up again.

"I'm here for Kyle," she said. Franc let her in. 

"Kyle! Lil's here for you!" Franc called out. Sean gasped when he saw Lil.

"Phylil! I've made chicken Kiev! There's leftovers!" He said excitedly.

"Oh, no that's fine, Sean I think Kyle and I are gonna grab some burgers later,"

"I'll take some of those little red potatoes," Franc chimed in. 

"This your home now?" Lil said as she sat down on the couch.

"Yep, first time in my life I ever felt like I actually belonged somewhere," Franc replied. Kyle came down the stairs. Lil stood up.