Imagine Rowena Taking Care Of You While You're On Your Period

"Everything hurts." You cry, rolling towards Rowena. You're lying on the floor and your girlfriend Rowena is in a plush armchair, flicking through an old spell book. She drops the book and raises an eyebrow at you, starting to smile sympathetically. One of her stockinged feet comes down to rub your back.

"I have cramps and my pussy hurts and my back hurts and my stomach hurts and I'm sad." You whimper, curling into a ball. Rowena sighs and slides off the chair, sitting next to you and rubbing your stomach.

"Is there a spell to end my period? Please say yes." You beg, looking at Rowena pleadingly.

"Yes." She replies simply, petting your hand. You sit up happily, ready for your pain to be over. Rowena looks guilty.

"Sorry darling. I just said yes because ye told me too." She confesses, laughing a little. You punch her in the arm and groan, lying back down.

"Son of a bitch." You moan, holding Rowena's cool hand over your cramping uterus. "I hate owning a vagina."

"Ohh, I don't know, I think it has its privileges." She murmurs, letting her hand wander between your legs. You frown deeply and slide away, still mad at her for the period spell joke.

"I'm mad at you." You reply, lying on her lap and closing your eyes. Rowena strokes your hair and tuts apologetically.

"I'm sorry, dearie. I can't prematurely end the menstrual cycle but I can relieve the pain you're experiencing. I'll make you a quick potion for ye." Rowena promises. It makes you so happy to know that she cares for you, so much so that you blink away tears.

"I love you." You tell her, your lip wobbling. She laughs sympathetically, brushing away tears and dropping a kiss to your forehead.

"Sit tight, darling. I'll be back soon." Rowena promises. You pick up the abandoned spell book and open it to a random page, reading about how demons are used for magic. It's been less than 5 minutes when Rowena returns, holding a glass filled with a suspiciously normal looking liquid.

"For god's sake Rowena, how many times do I have to tell you not to use the kitchen stuff for witch stuff?" You gripe unfairly, because Rowena did make the potion for you. She rolls her eyes but doesn't engage in the argument, handing you the potion. You sniff it cautiously, groaning at the disgusting smell.

"Oh, just shut up and drink it." Rowena finally loses her temper and sends your mood from angry to upset again, so you down the potion and blink away a few tears.

"Sorry." You tell her, your lip wobbling again. Rowena takes the glass and sets it on the bedside table, holding you consolingly.

"I'm sorry I lost my temper." Rowena sighs, kissing your temple lightly. You let your head lay against her chest as you cry silently, unsure exactly why you're sad but crying anyway. Rowena strokes your hair and takes one of your hands in hers, soothing you until you sit up and take a shaky breath.

"I'm fine. It's fine. I love you." You tell Rowena. She laughs and turns her head in mock-shyness.

"You flatter me, darling." She giggles. You roll your eyes and take her hand, leading her into your bedroom. You lay on your bed, opening your arms so you can hold Rowena.

"Thanks for the potion, it's working already. I feel fine now. Except for the blood coming out of me." You laugh, resting your hand on your girlfriend's slim waist. She laughs too, nuzzling her face into your neck.

"Midday nap?" She proposes. You nod.

"Midday nap."