Chapter 2- Playmate and Killing

Amethysts POV~
"Yo! Cat hunter and LS where've you've been?"asked Jeff.

"Killing."said the boy with a mask.

"Please introduce yourself."called Slender in the kitchen.

"I'm Cat hunter."said the boy. He has brownish black hair, a cat mask, cat claw, brown coat, blue t-shirt, blue pants and gray shoes.

"My name is Lost Silver but call me LS instead."said the boy. He has black hair, a white cap, red eyesocket, no arms, white jacket, and white pants.

He has no limps.

"I'm PsychoDancer the Legend and this is Heart the Limit." I said politely as Heart waved.

"You may change now."said Slender and we transform into our human self.

(This is what we look like and also we change into new human from and we stay like that for a while.)
Me

Diamond

Diamond

"Hey Psycho wanna play?"asked BEN

"Sure!" I said excitedly and we started walk away.

"Btw you can call me Amethyst or Amy and Heart you can also call her Diamond or Dia." I said as we walk into a room.

"Cool."

"Cool isn't it? This is my room."said BEN.

I stared at him and gave him a 'are-you-freakin-serious?' Look.

"Yes." He answered and started to open the Nintendo 64. We started to play.....

Dia's POV~
'Urgh!! Amy why did you leave me with these freaks!!' I thought.

"Y-You okay?"asked LS.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Wanna play with me?"asked Sally.

"Sure." I said and smiled at her cuz she's still a kid.

"Yay! Cat, Jane, Clocky wanna join us?" Asked Sally cheerfully.