Chapter 9

•Amy's POV•
I was watching BEN and Dia playing Mario Kart on the TV, when it started glitching like crazy.

"What the f*ck?!"cussed BEN.

Dia slapped her hands on top of his head as BEN 'owe' in response.

"There's kids here."

Then a figure started coming out, as it turned into a man.

He has silver hair, red eyes, and black tunic. He looks a lot like Link but darker.

"Dark! I didn't know you will arrive!"said BEN as he looks at this 'Dark' person.

"Hello BENNY~!"he said as BEN glared at him.

"Don't call me that."

He then noticed me and Dia staring at him.

"My my~! We have new killers here! My name is Dark Link~! And you are..?"

"Diamond Heart. This is Amethyst Harmony. Nice to meet ya, Dark."said Dia.

I just waved as someone sat down next to me, I look over to see Kagekao sitting next to me.

"No one to prank with?"I asked while looking at him upside down.

"...I'm just bored."he said.

"Ahh~! I see!"I said while sitting properly and sat up straight.

"Why don't we go to a amusement park?"I suggested as I remembered the times where me, Dia and Leo were playing in a amusement park.

"Amusement park you say?"asked L-Jack as he heard what we were talking.

"I know one.."

"Don't tell me.. you're talking about your amusement park."said a new voice and saw Jane, Clockwork and Sally.

Jane walked up to me as she rested her arms on the couch.

Clockwork sat down on a single couch chair and Sally sat down next to me while holding her teddy.

"You have your own amusement park?"asked Dia as she stared at L-Jack.

"Of course~! I'm a clown for goodness sake!"said L-Jack proudly.

"A Monochrome Clown."corrected Jeff as he walked in the living room and sat down at the floor, cross-legged.

"Shut up."

"Are we going there?"asked Sally with her green orbs.

Liu, E-Jack, Puppeteer, Painter and the rest of the residents came in the living room.

"I heard.. you're going to LJ's carnival?"asked Puppeteer as he leaned on the wall.

"Yeah!"

"What are we waiting for~? Let's go!"said SplendorMan cheerfully.

They all stood up and was about to head through the door when I stood up and called for them.

"Where exactly is LJ's Carnival?"i asked.

They look at one another as they came to realize that they don't know where they are heading to.

"Don't worry about that candy! I already have a way! But.. you might get dizzy."explained L-Jack.

"Hold on your body tightly!"he laughed at the end.

"Cuz we're going for a ride~!"

After he said that, we started seeing puff of black smokes as we began feeling dizzy.