chapter 1

An: I'm forewarning you, this sucks and I recommend you not read it until later. This was my first short story or first anything on wattpad . I hate it so much that I am planning on rewriting/editing it . Good luck with it right now.

CHAPTER 1

As I stand in the middle of yelling and screaming of the people I think I use to called family, I think back to when I was only a child. How everything was so simple and perfect. However you grow up into reality.

In our society and age group, more commonly know as teenagers, you have to be perfect or at least seem perfect. I like to be exactly the opposite. I'm naturally quiet and awkward. Sometimes I like to wear black. For those reasons and maybe a few others, they call me a goth. My name doesn't help me stop it either.

"Violet are you even listening?" My mother's screeching voice pulls me out of thought. " Do you agree that I have good reasons for why we're moving? Or are you like your grandmother?"

I pondered this for a moment.

Grandmother is not one for agreeing on anything unless she has something to do with it. '' Of course she agrees with me that it's a bad idea just to pack up and move, don't you Violet?" Grandmother's cheery voice pops from the kitchen.

I dislike how everyone puts me on the spot. Everyone in the room is looking at me and I can't help but blurt out the first thing that pops into my mind.

''I am going to have to agree that both of you are right. Yes mom, you have good reasons to move and what not, but grandmother's right by saying that it's all to fast,'' as I said that they gave looks. ''Now I'm saying I don't care what you decide on, but hell if I'm moving!" With that, I took my car keys and drove to a place were I could be myself.

▫️▪️▫️