chapter 5

ok before I begin chapter 5, I want to clear up some confusion. violet went to school on Monday. cut her wrist on Monday and woke up Tuesday at six p.m. (missing school). later she left her bother to get ready for the movies at eight. ok cleared up. now lets start the chapter.

chapter 5:

who would have know the movies was crowed? oh yeah that's right I did. its super crowed. I gotten stepped on at least 20 times and bump into about 50. yeah this is not worth thirty bucks.

come down violet, this is for June remember that. she needs it. you need it.

I just need to keep chanting that phrase for another three hours. ugh, god if you can hear my thoughts could you just kill me already please. I would be very appreciative.

Nope nothing, thanks a lot.

"Alrighty, I got the tickets. now shall we go get some popcorn?" Junes overly exited voice is getting on my everlasting nerves. if only she would shut up, that would be the day.

I walk over to counter to buy popcorn and look who I see taking orders. Danny parks. oh my god this is hilarious. he hasn't notice me yet but whole crap it's going to be so much fun.

"Hey, June look who I see." I was practically jump up and down with excitement. when she turned around for her own curiosity. If you could only see her face, big wide eyes with fury swarming in them, mouth hanging open and her nose twitching. the cherry on top on the big horrible sundae.

instead of being a good person and hold a person down when there about to beat someone up. I let June walk up to the counter were Danny is.

" you prick!" June was defiantly letting her anger out with that sentence.

bull crap, beat to a plump June. I mentally cried. she need to jump him.

" your may right, yeah so how am I a prick?" he's smirk was picture perfect. he knows exactly what he did and I bet he purposefully said Junes name wrong.

'well duh'

stupid subconscious I thought we were done with you popping up.

anyways, you could tell that June was furious with his comment. so like the normal people we are, June jumped him

she literally jump over the counter and drag him to the floor. for a small girl you would never think that she could punch the daylights out of him but she did. it was a great show.

once he was unconscious, she grabbed my hand

" violet we need to go" she had here panicky voice on which was very normal she was how you say bring her girly side out little bit more then usual.

" June it's ok" I tried to calm her down but by the look of her face it wasn't working. She just keep rambling on an on

So instead, I dragged her into the theater and sat her in the first empty seat I could find.

" June shut up, your fine. no one will believe a tiny girl knocked out a guy. Ok?" she calmed down a little bit just a enough to put a smug look on her face.

" That was pretty awesome. wasn't it?" she was ginning ear to ear by now. she was very proud of herself by the look of it.

"Great your good now, so let's watch this horrific movie shall we?"

" The movie is not horrible you meanie!"

'Oh god here we go again'

"June this is our sixth time watching 'now you see me' it's getting boring."

June mumbled inherited cuss words but didn't speak at me per say.

...

After the movie was over we did the same thing ever time we watch this Certain movie. we ran out of the building screaming...

" You fools were wrong!" June was already screaming as loud as she could and we haven't even made it out the door yet.

"June....JUNE....June wait for me!" Oh god, if she leaves me here. its already midnight and it still crowded. god people, go home.

I walked out the door to see June already in her car. as slowly as I could I went towards her . I could tell it was making her mad.

opening the passenger door, I sat down and stared at her. she was so mad that she didn't even notice that she didn't start the car. she kept pressing on gas pedal. harder each time.

" I think you need to start the car, first." I tried to state the obvious in a nice, non sarcastic way.

" violet , I did. I think the car broke down.'' oh shiz she was serious. great. just great.

" what are we going to do? I don't have my phone and nether do you." I cant believe this. just our luck.

" were going to have to walk home" she acting like there's not a care in world. it midnight and were walking home on the back streets. oh yeah nothing Wrong there. " come on if we leave now we could make it home at five"

authors note:

if did not read the top go read the top. its very important.

also I'm trying to make each chapters at least a thousands words if not then about nine hundred. this particular chapter will not be dedicated to anyone because this is the climax of the story. I know its early but I'm not sure where I'm going with it yet. so yeah... oh and I need a city and state to where June and violet will go. I think that's it for now...... nope its not. I almost forgot to say if you didn't read the first sentence of the authors note or did read it and ignored it. I quote GO READ THE TOP. ITS IMPORTANT. ITS IN BOLD LETTERING, IF YOU CAN NOT FIND IT . god you people, are lazy.

-cmont3277