Chapter 8

Chapter 8

It's been five days since the little fiasco went down. nothing but recurring nightmares, having mental break downs, and thoughts of wanting to hurt myself going through my head. nothing unusual said my therapist. After they took my dad to jail, they forced me and june to see a therapist for the last four days. Today was actually my last session but June's have a little trouble of grasping things and hast to have a week of therpy instead of four days.

As much as I like to say that things will be the same except that Danny, Lucy, and the sperm donor a.k.a my father won't be around anymore but I just can't say that. School lets out in two weeks and then I'm going to the community collage down the street. The only thing left of me at riverton will be the monmorl for Danny that explains ,in great details, what happened that night. Also the fact that we're not moving anymore, I'll be stuck in rememberec. I would pack up and leave by myself but there's something called money that I don't have enough of.

Everything would be the same if the accident didn't happen at all and for some odd reason it irritates me. I feel like everybody should acknowledge it or at least me make something of myself. I can't keep pretending that nothing happened and after few days therapy let's pretend that I'm okay. I'm sick and tried of it and it's only been a few days. I'm done.

***Closing my locker door, I can see the intense stares by my peers*2 . Some filed by pity, others anger and a few with envy. Still all of them could cut through my skin. Alas I ignored the looks and practically ran to first period.I could hear the sound of laughter when I got to the door and being the idiot I am, I walked in without a care in the world. Mistake number one.
You know the cliché movie thing were everybody stops and stares at the person. that exactly what happened.

***
After school, I came home to find that my mother had gone to work and my brother was packing. all in all my mother decide to keep me and I would be always allowed to visit my brother who conveniently lives in Chicago and is rich. like mansion rich, he said got really lucky in lawyer business, although I believe that there's more to it then that.

Before I did anything dramatic like I had planed to do, I called June for a second opinion.

"YOURE DOING WHAT?" After I told her my more or less then amazing plan. " So let me get this straight. You're going tell both your mom and brother that you wanna stay with in Chicago for a few days then what? Just run away? You won't money for a plane ticket or even more for a car, let alone food and place to stay. violet, think this through . this plan to go to Chicago and then just to up runaway is stupid. if you somehow get this imagery money...... I...don't want to stay here either, okay. I'll pitch in money only if I can come to."

We both didn't say anything for awhile. We both know that what she said was true, we didn't have enough money for those items items but I can't stay here a second longer "June, with both our money combined, we could at least get bus tickets and go to a random city. We can find jobs, a cheap place, and we could walk to wherever. Let's just take this leap and if it all goes south, we'll come back."

Before I knew it, me and June were in Chicago staying at my brothers. we also had bus tickets for a small town in Texas and in a few nights we'll be gone
***
A/N
Okay I'm sorry this chapter sucks and that I haven't updated in like mouths but I been really busy with school and band practice is really putting pressure on me. I've just kinda stop writing and reading (which is not normal for me). anyways only one chapter left after this one then I might put an epilogue at the end. I not sure on the details but I'll get there
Anyways
Holy mother of satan.
this horrible book has gotten 2k reads like oh my gosh.
I only expect for like three friends to read this book but WOW
(SQUEALS AND GIGGLES WHILE DOING A HPPY DANCE)
Thank you for reading my book, I know Im a horrible writer and haven't updated in forever but thank you so much.
I'm going to end this another's note before I go way into details. Its three in the morning and im super tired.
.