30

PHANDOM HIGHSCHOOL. EPISODE 2

[Susan] clutched tight to her new school books, The Amazing Book Is Not On Fire and Dan And Phil Go Outside, as she walked the crowded halls of Phandom high. She thought that [wasd] was a pretty cool guy; [wasd] was the only boy that [Susan] had met so far in the day she had been attending. Speaking of [wasd]... he was approaching near!

"Hi, [Susan]! How has your first day been?"

"Good... I'm still confused on the dismissal thing..."

"You can never leave the Phandom (highschool), but you do get sent to the upper portion of the building after school hours are over."

"What do you do th-"

The bell suddenly let's out a song, signaling the end of the school day.

toxic, by Britney Spears starts to play.

"So... does that mean school hours are over now?"

"Yeah! We get to go to our rooms now. They are all exact replicas of Dan and Phil's flat!"

"Oh wow! Can I come visit you, [wasd]?"

"Sure! My friend [Janice] and I were planning on baking tonight. Want to join us?"

"Of course!"

And with that, [wasd] grabbed [Susan]'s hand and tugged it slightly, pulling her in the right direction. [Susan] blushed at the thought of baking with [wasd] and his friend [Janice]. She really thinks she's going to like it here in phandom high.

_

Wth even is this? And why do I lowkey ship [wasd] and [susan]?