86

Guys, I have a confession.

The past 3 months I've noticed my interest in Dan and Phil going down. Now, I'm not going to leave the phandom (yet), but I don't really enjoy their videos as much anymore.

Yes, I still laugh from time to time and I still love them to death, but I find other things way more interesting and important to me now.

But they don't make me as happy as they used to, and I think part of that is me maturing. I don't laugh as often, I don't click on their notifications the second they upload, I don't always watch collab videos with them until days after they are posted.

What I'm trying to tell you guys is... I'm stopping this story. (If you can call it that.)

I will continue it until chapter 100, then it will end. I will be continuing my other stories, and don't worry, I won't delete this one. But this is the only one ending for this reason.

I am still in the phandom, I still love phan, I just don't find it fun for me anymore to post stuff like this, and I'm at the point where I need to move on from it. It's been hard to realize this considering I've been in the phandom practically my whole childhood and the start if my teenagehood.

Hope you guys understand. thank you