31

PHANDOM HIGHSCHOOL: EPISODE 3

[Janice] didn't show, so that left [wasd] and [susan] alone.

They baked, and with baking comes references to the monster pops baking video.

It was...

great.

[Susan] was Dan.

[wasd] was Phil.

and before they knew it, they were falling for eachother.

After they finished baking their delicious monster pops #spon, they went to the couch to chill and watch some nostalgic 2009 phan videos. [wasd], extremely nervous, put his arm around [susan]. She was startled, but then cuddled into the crook in his neck softly. After a moment, they both lifted their heads and had a small, yet passionate, kiss. Blush covered both of their faces as they rapidly turned their faces away and pulled out their phones in humiliation.

"Umm..." [wasd] said awkwardly. He had never kissed a girl before, so this was awkward for him. Yet he couldn't deny his feelings for [susan], but how does he talk to her? He catches a small glimpse of her phone screen.

"Hey! You have a wattpad?" He exclaims. She slowly turns her head and smiles slightly.

"Yep! I'm about to read a new recommended story for me about Dan and Phil. Want to join?" She did an awkward wink as [wasd] scooted closer to read.

The police found their dead bodies later that night. The only evidence was their shocked expressions and [Susan]'s phone. The screen had a story which read-

The Hat Fic.

The end.

_

This whole thing was either a sh*tpost or a really bad fanfic.

Is it bad that I loved it?

Ty for over 7k reads. Wtf? 😂💕