You scared of Brooklyn? (Spot Conlon)

Not my work, thejennachu made it

"So whos goin ta Brooklyn?" Jack asked his Newsies.

All the newsies fell silent and a few mumbles arise from the crowd.

"Whats da matta? Ya scared of Brooklyn?!" Jack yells at his newsies.

"No its just Spot Conlon makes us a little nervous" Boots says as he looks at the floor. 

"Alright then hows about Me,Boots,Ashley,and David go to Brooklyn and convince Spot ta join" Jack says.

"Are you sure Ashley can handle going to a place like Brooklyn?" Race asked concerned. 

"Hey i can take care of myself ya know!" I say slightly angry at Race.

  "Alright stop the fightin' kids we have somewhere to be" Jack says as he walks towards Brooklyn with Boots,David, and me following behind.

*Time skip* 

When we arrive at the Brooklyn Bridge we are greeted by none other than the King of Brooklyn himself Spot Conlon.

"Well it ain't Jack be nimble Jack be quick" Spot says as he looks down on us from his "Throne" 

"Hey Spot I see you've moved up in the world got a river view an all" Jack says smirking up at Spot.

Spot jumps down from his throne and lands right in front of Jack and Jack and Spot spit shake as David has a disgusted look on his face. 

"Well Jacky boy i've been hearin things from your little boids. They be chirping in my ear sayin things like "Jacky boy and his newsies planning on goin on strike" Spot says while he shoots a bottle with his sling shot making David flinch.

"We're not planning on going on a strike we are going on a strike" David says slightly nervous of Spot. 

"Who is this Jacky boy some kinda walkin' mouth?" Spot says getting up in David's face

  "Yeah it is a mouth. a mouth with a brain so if you got half a one you should listen to what he says" Jack says as he puts a reassuring hand on David's shoulder. 

Spot sits down on a crate and looks David in the eyes as a way of telling him he's listening.

  "Well we started the strike but uh we can't do it alone so we've been talking to other newsies all around the city, and there waiting to see what Spot Conlon does, and that Spot Conlon is the most respected newsie in all of New York, and if you join the strike then everyone else will join, and then we will be unstoppable you gotta join because-- well, you got to" David says as confident as possible. 

"You're right Jack..Brains" Spot says as he picks up his cane  and stands up

  "But I got brains too and more then just half of one" Spot says as he approaches Jack.

''How do i know you punks won't run the second a goon comes at you with a club? How do i know you got what it takes?" Spot asks Jack.

"Well you're just gonna have to believe us then" I say quite confidently.

Spot raises an eyebrow at me and walks over to me. He's slightly taller then me but not quite maybe a few inches.

  "Jacky boy whos this gorl?" Spot asks Jack motioning towards me.

"I'm Ashley and i'm a Manhattan Newsie" I say as I spit in my hand and hold it out for him to shake, he smiles at me and spits in his hand and shakes my hand. 

"If Brooklyn joins the strike then we will show you we got what it takes" I say as I look into his icy blue eyes.

"If Brooklyn joins then you have to go on a date with me" Spot says as he winks at me.

  "Deal" I say as I smile at him as he smirks down me.

//Hope you guys enjoyed it!

xx Jenna//