Part 3

Part 3

This is day two

When Scarlett and Cat woke up, they were greeted by the sight of Ant and Dec snuggled up in the same bed, Ant's head on Dec's shoulder and Dec's arm round Ant.

"They used to do this on SMTV , Scarlett"

"Really?"

"yeah! The producers used to get really pissed at them if they had a late night, because you would find them in the morning in this position. But I have got to say they look really cute!"

Scarlett bursts into a fit of giggles and then the girls put their swimming suits on and make their way down to the shower.

Ant slowly wakes up and eases out of the position he was in , not shocked or surprised that Dec was sleeping in the same bed as him, and he got into his swimming shorts and headed down to the shower to find the girls there.

" Hiya girls. How are ya?"

"Good." They both replied

"Is Dec up yet ?" Scarlett asked

"No. Dec had some nightmares last night and came and slept with me. Sorry girls."

"its alright" Cat said

"Yeah cos I guess you guys are so close that we couldn't expect anything less" Scarlett said

"Okay. Good you took it so well" Ant said

As they finished their shower , they went back up to the main camp to meet Dec, who was now awake and had stocked up the fire.

"Hi guys! I wondered where you had went!" Dec seems unusually nervous but no one picks up on it.

After they had had breakfast, Joe and Vicky made an appearance and told the campmates that they will have a dingo dollar challenge to complete and of course , resulting in a trip to Kiosk Keith's Outback Shack. Joe and Vicky left to let the campmates choose who would go.

"Maybe the girls should do this one because we did that trial yesterday" Said Ant

"Well I want to do it" Scarlett said

"What about me and Scarlett " Dec said. Dec seems like he is pretty adamant

"Yeah" said Cat "That'll work"

So Scarlett and Dec got prepared for the long task ahead and left camp. They were directed to a large pond, with a card reading

' To win your dollars you must go fishing

On a crustacean rescue mission

The keys you need will only be found

When all ten crabs are safe and sound '

"This was the trial Joel and Wayne did and Joel came back dressed as a crab, wasn't it ? "

Scarlett said to Dec

"Yeah"

As the pair got ready, Scarlett in the crab suit as she didn't fancy swimming and Dec in the wetsuit. As they geared up, Scarlett noticed that Dec had gone quiet and his face was white .

"Dec are you okay ?"

"Yeah. Just missing Ali at the moment"

Scarlett walks over to him and gives him a hug , showing him that everything that is okay and somehow, without saying anything, telling him that he will be out soon and he will see her is less than six days.