Part 4

Part four

Day three

As they all awaken from their slumber at different times , they all read the letters from their families. Dec breaks down into tears again and Cat seems to go into a deep place in her mind, to the point that when Ant calls her name, she doesn't respond until the third time he says it. They all have their breakfast and wait for Joe and Vicky to arrive. But they don't. As the day crawls into early afternoon, the campmates give up, not waiting for them. Then as then sun is just above the horizon, Joe and Vicky make an entrance.

"Hi campmates. How are we all doing?"

"Meh"

"Okay"

"Good"

"So Ant and Dec so far you have had Scarlett and Cat join you but I can now reveal that you will have another two campmates . Unfortunately, those two celebrities are at Snake Rock and will not be joining you but you must send one person to Snake Rock. We will come back in the morning for your final decision."

As they left , Ant realised that they had not told them who the campmates are and they had to decide their fate. Little did they know that Holly Willoughby and Philip Schofield were in Snake Rock, waiting for someone to decide their fate.

" So , who do we want to send"

"Well I am going to say that I should go .I think I should go to Snake Rock." Said Ant

"Are you sure? " said Dec

"Yes" said Ant

No one else wanted to go, so they didn't challenge Ant's decision

"Shall I get on with dinner then?" Ant said

Meanwhile, at Snake Rock , Philip and Holly are cooking dinner.

"Phil, who do you think they will send?"

"Probably Ant or Dec, but maybe Scarlett because I have a feeling Ant , Dec and Cat might want to stick together"

"You're probably right"

As both camp readied for bed and put out the lights, they was only one question on everybody's mind. Why are we being split up?

Day Four