explanation + a/n

and that's a wrap for killjoy! you can choose whether to continue this weird saga or not. and yes, jungkook gets to live while the rest of bangtan dies :')

i feel like this can be a jungkook trigger book, your comments are gold! 😂 this was so much fun to write and i am really glad that all of you enjoyed this story. tbh, i felt like slapping fictional jungkook 99% of the time.

before i begin my explanation, i would like to clarify that some of the members know each other IRL but do not know that they are playing the same game. so i hope you can guess who knows who :)

DISCLAIMER:
LONG ASS CHAPTER AHEAD

FACTS ABOUT THE GAME
1) players are able to murder another player without knowing.

- unless you are the soul reaper (in this case, aka jeon jungkook) who can use his benefits to check.

2) a player can choose to be 'stuck' at one particular track if he/she doesn't read finish the lyrics.

- thus, the player can still play the same track over and over again + never complete the game.

3) death count only counts the people who: sinned greatly + had a near death experience (escaped death) more than once.

- for those who aren't counted, they never had a near death experience before and ultimately died because a player in wings chose them/didn't choose them based on the questions that the players were given.

- there is a limit for each track. the limit of how many people a player can kill per track.

- taehyung mentioned once that the max is 400 but bear in mind, that he could be lying. so the limit could be a much higher number than what taehyung stated.

4) no one knows who created the computer game.

- death angels are what inspired the game to be named wings.

5) the people who are suitable to become choices for the game have to fit the criteria:

a) they did unforgivable things to the people around them.
b) they will never turn over a new leaf.

- those who became choices for the game's questions, all of them did something utterly terrible to the people around them. thus, the game entered their names + the most recent sin that they committed as choices. so they can be punished.

6) anyone in the world can play the game, regardless of their age or place.

- the choices (aka the horrible people) can be from anywhere in the world.

7) if one player stopped playing the game, he/she will be tormented by the voices of those they chose/didn't choose (based on the question given) so the higher the death count, more voices will haunt the player.

8) the soul reaper can see the unsent messages by choice. he can choose to ignore them or read them.

-------

okay, let me explain the deaths of each character~

JIMIN