-10

❝I wake up in the morning with the sunlight in my eyes, and no my head don't feel so bright, what the hell happened last night?❞

⎯ The Vamps, Last Night

Like the tender wings of a butterfly primed to soar from the cliff-edge of a flower's petal, she bats her eyelashes until her lids are fully parted and her eyesight has lost its morning blur. Her hands slip and slide across her silky sheets, as she glares around her sunlit room.

Sahar pushes herself up and against her headboard, releasing a soft sigh. Her shoulders felt lighter than they'd felt in a long time, and she forces herself to believe it's due to how bright and picturesque the sun looked at this early time of the morning.

She reaches across her bed, to where her marble bedside table stood tall and sturdy, holding a glass of Volvic water, a tub of Raspberry Ketone capsules, a lamp and her phone. Her fingers grasp the device, bringing it towards her, before she clicks it on.

Her eyes begin scanning and dismissing the notifications piled on her lock screen, until she comes across an urgent, demanding text. Her face contorts as she struggles to understand it, quickly swiping left to answer.

Kelsss 👑💍👭.

Did you get home alright? Hoe, call mee !!

Sahar rolls her eyes at the nickname, a vague smile tugging at her lips, as she struggles to understand Kelsey's worry. Why wouldn't I have gotten home alright?, she mentally questions herself, as she shoots her friend a reassuring reply.

Reluctantly, Sahar pulls back her covers, stumbling towards the open doorway opposite where she'd slept. With her hand on her stomach, massaging away the distant feeling of a harmful cramp, she edges towards her toilet.

She forcefully tugs at her provocative underwear, until it's bundled at her ankles, sighing heavily as she begins to take a wee. Her head falls back, still half asleep, as she squeezes her eyes shut and opens them again, this time wider than before.

Sahara then leans forward balancing her chin on her impatiently bouncing knee, as her eyes come to contact with her crimson-stained thong, "Ew! What the fu- shit, no, that's fucking gross! Maria!" Sahar yelps in distaste, as she rapidly untangles the cloth from her sock-covered feet.

She flings it across the room, gagging as her mind doesn't fail to evoke her she'd been wearing the item all night. She wipes her private part, before extending her arm to the draw beside her. With struggle, she pulls it open, retrieving a fresh tampon, and sensible underwear.

She tucks the tampon into it's designated position, before pulling on her clean set of panties. Sahar flushes the toilet, rinses her hands twice round, and begins to make her way out of her latrine, not forgetting her dirty underwear.

She could barely look at it, let alone imagine herself in them again, and so she begins searching her room for an empty linen bag, in which she could use to dispose of the item. "Maria!" She calls again, as her search halts at the sight of a vacant target bag.

She flings the underwear inside, topping the bag with a tight double knot as if the underwear would sprout legs and come back to taunt her in her sleep. As she loops the last loop of her solid knot, her door opens, revealing a foundering, yet ebullient, Maria.