Princess of the Dark:Dreams

Well here is the next chapter, I had fun writing this. I may be a little fast or confusing, if you have any questions, just message me Hope you like it!

Princess of the Dark: Dreams

-Amelia's dreams-

"Why did you run from me?"

Amelia looked up and with a gasp took two steps back.

"How did you find me?" She demanded, looking at the familiar steel blue eyes, irritated that his eyes were all that she could see.

He just smirked. "Do not doubt my powers, my beauty. We are in your dreams, where you cannot hide from me or feelings.

Seeing the look on her face he frowned.

"Don't even think that if you keep yourself from sleep you will succeed in avoiding me, when you shall need all your strength to fight the power of our attraction to one another. Why now must you cower in fear my beautiful brave warrior?"

"I am NOT attracted to you!"

She yelled in his face, searching for a way to escape.

His eyes darkened dangerously and he stepped closer, forcing her to take another step back to keep their bodies from touching.

"How can you deny what we feel? My desire for you burns inside me, my thoughts taken over by you. You are in my dreams, my heart, and my very soul." He whispered seductively.

Shaking her head wildly, she backed up even more quickly as he stalked her with moves as graceful and threatening as a jungle cat.

"NO!" She screamed, "I don't desire you! I feel nothing for you at all!"

He laughed and continued to stalk her.

"Deny all you want, my heart, you will come to me, willingly, and I shall have you for all eternity."

And with those final words he was gone, and Amelia awoke to find herself covered in sweat, her room dark.

Heart pounding loudly in her ears she laid back down, but did not close her eyes, afraid she would see HIM again.

She laid there for the longest time, just staring at the ceiling, refusing to think of what had just happened.

Like it?

Hate it?

All comments are much appreciated ;)

Thanks for reading