Chapter 11

I know i say this every time but this, by far, is my favorite chapter, it really lets you see into amelia and riordans relationship.

Happy reading!!:))

Princess of the Dark: A vampire romance:))

Recap:

"Come on, Amelia" He whispered suductively, his voice pure sin, "You know you want to kiss me. Just. One. More. Taste."

And with that she was jerked hard...right into his waiting arms.

Chapter 11: Forgotten Desires

Amelia starred up into his handsome face as his arms wrapped tight around her.

"Riordan," she whispered, and tried to turn her face away as his lips got closer.

He just grabbed her chin and turned it back.

"Do you deny that you have feelings for me?" He asked his eyes passionate.

And with that she found the strenght to push him away.

"I wont do this!." She shouted. "I wont have you waltz back into my life just so you can leave again when you feel like it."

"Are you kidding me! YOU are the one who left ME!"

"What was I supposed to do huh? I knew there was no chance there could ever be a you and me, I was better of leaving then getting hurt." She was crying now.

"You left me before I left you, is that what this is? I told you I loved you Amelia, that I LOVED YOU, what would ever make you think that I would leave you?"

"Oh come on, be serious Ri, look at you, then look at me. Do you honestly think we have a chance together, you sin impersonified, and Im...well, Im just me, boring, tomboyish, unattractive me."

"I am looking and I dont see any of that Amelia, and yes I honestly thought we had a chance together...intill you left me and took my bloody heart with you. Now that I now know how much faith you had in our relationship its plain to see that my coming here was a complete waste of time."

Even though it was what she was waiting to here, it didnt hurt any less.

"Then why are you still here Ri?"

"Because, love, as much as it hurts to be with you, it hurts even more to ever think that I might go one more day without seeing your face, or holding you in my arms. I must be a glutton for punishment, but I just cant be without you...the question is can you be without me Amelia, or should I just take my broken heart with me and leave?" His eyes were bright with pain, and anguish.

NO! The word was hot on her tongue, begging to be set free, to speak her heart, and to take that broken look of his face.

"I dont know what I want anymore Ri, I know that I loved you wiith everything that I had, and I dont want to feel the pain again that leaving you caused. I need time to sort through all of this."

With that his face cleared and the rakish grin was once more present.

"Then allow me to stay, beloved, and together we can sort this out, for I know that we were meant to be together. Come lets both lay down and get some rest we'll both feel better in the morning."

Amelia just nodded too tired to disagree and secretely wanting the feel of his strong arms once again holding her as she drifted off to sleep.

They both crawled into bed and when he quietly asked if he could hold her, she readily agreed, relishing the feel of him.

They both feel asleep to the sounds of nature and the beat of each others hearts, and when they dreamt, they dreamt of each other for it was the one place where true feelings were meant to be shared and pleasure was abundant.

LIKE IT!!!???

LOVE IT!!!???

COMMENTZZZZ PLEAZZZZZ