Packing and Bullshit

It was now the beginning of Summer . I had just finished my grade 10 and was now onto better things. And by better things I mean gigging around L.A with the boys and becoming Slash's permanent fuck buddy.

Ever since that night we "made love" at Tony's I had fallen in love with Slash. I couldn't get that curly haired sex god out of my mind.

Like I was saying it was the beginning of Summer and the boys and I had decided to take a trip to Steven's parents lake house in Cleveland. We had saved up enough gas money to make the 32 hour trip.

The night before the trip Steven came over to help me pack my things. Slash was supposed to come to but he was a no show.

"Where's Slash?" I asked as Steven entered my room.

"Oh umm," He hesitated, " he had to run a few errands for Ola."

Steven was never a good liar so I could tell right away that he was bullshitting.

"I'm not stupid, Steven. You can tell me where he is." I pried.

He looked around then spoke, "He's picking up a friend from Beach-wood Canyon."

"Why would he do that our big trip is tomorrow."

"Oh yeah we forgot to tell you," Steven said,"Slash is bringing along his friend."

"Typical Slash," I giggled," Well as long as his friend isn't a total dink he could come along"

"So anyways," Steven started clearly trying to change the subject," what does your mom think of the big trip?"

"She doesn't really care, as long as you guys don't take advantage of me," I teased.

Steven's eyes almost popped out of his head.

"Really?"

"No, I'm just fucking with you Stevie"

The rest of the night Steven and I finished packing and even watched a movie. Once again that night I couldn't get my mind of Slash or the friend he was bringing along. I wondered what he would look like.

The next morning I got up, took a shower, got dressed in my usual band tee, jean shorts, and sneakers then ate some Lucky Charms. After my breakfast I grabbed my suitcase from my room and headed straight to Steven's house.

I knocked for what seemed like forever until a bed headed Steven opened the door.

"Oh shit, sorry. I forgot to set my alarm." he apologized.

"It's fine, but you better hurry up Slash is coming to pick us up in a half hour."

"I gotta pack my bag too," Steven added while running to his bedroom.

I just shook my head and took a seat on one of Grandma Adler's frumpy old couches.

A half hour passed and there was no sign of Slash.

"He should be here right now," I huffed.

"He probably just got caught in some traffic, that's all," Steven said.

A few minutes later Slash's car came speeding down Steven and mines street.

"There he is !" Steven grinned.

"Hey guys," Slash waved as he got out of his vehicle,"Sorry I was late, Veronica had to put on her makeup which took forever."

Who the fuck is Veronica?

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: Sorry that this chapter is to short. I thought I'd leave it on a cliff hanger. Stayed tuned in for the next chapter Loves :D