Snort

I suppose I should talk a bit about my band. I'm going to make this short don't worry. I met them all through my boss at the music store.

Jo was our super chill drummer and we became friends right away. She is still the coolest chick I know.

Dan was our guitar player. You know how everyone has that one ass hole friend. Well Dan was ours.

And last but certainly not least Mick was our lead singer. He was this down to earth guy with a wailing voice. I liked him right away.

We all got together in the spring of 1984 and we started gigging in the Summer.

Anyways it was August and Jo's birthday. At this point I'd only known Jo for a few months, and things were still a little awkward between us. So when she invited me to her party, I was the quiet one in the corner.

I sat there for hours just downing beers till the time came to pee. I got up and tried looking for Jo.

When I found her she was getting pretty touchy feely with some ginger dude.

"Um, where's the bathroom?"

"Just down the hall," she said with a smile.

She'll be getting birthday bumps tonight

I drunkenly walked down the hall trying to find the bathroom. I barged into some random room and was meet with the most unique eyes I've ever seen. The guy was beautiful, he had dark shaggy hair and was dressed like Keith Richards mixed with Joe Perry. Let's just say I suddenly didn't have to pee anymore.

"Oh I'm so sorry," I quickly apologized.

Wait is this guy doing coke?

"No it's fine, don't be sorry," the man smiled.

I just stood there in the door frame staring at him and the coke that was neatly separated into lines on a book.

"Do you want a hit?"

"I don't know," I hesitated,"I've only ever smoked pot."

The dude smiled and patted a spot on the bed, motioning me to come sit with him. I shut the door, locked it and joined him.

"Wait before I snort this shit up my nose. What's your name stranger?"

"It's Izzy"

"We'll it's nice to meet you Izzy. I'm Lizzy."

And that's how we met. Snorting coke in a dimly lit room at my drummers party. The rest of the night we talked, danced, drank, and snorting more nose candy.

Izzy was one cool motherfucker

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Stay tuned Folks :D