Flirting

After explaining to Izzy about how Slash, Steven, and I were in a band together when we were teens, (don't worry I left out the whole Slash and Vee thing) we decided to sit down and watch Motley Crue. 

"How about you and Duff go get us some more drinks?" Izzy ordered while he winked at me.

I didn't know why the hell Izzy winked at me, but he was cool so I basically did whatever he told me to do.

"Let's go get these ass holes some more drinks." I yelled at Duff.

It was loud in there so all you could do was yell.

"For sure." he responded.

"So, how long have you known Izzy for?" I asked trying to make conversation.

"Around a month or so," Duff responded," He's a pretty cool guy."

"You could say that again."

"He's a pretty cool guy," he repeated.

What a nerd.

We ended up ordering 3 bottles of jack and 2 bottles of vodka. These boys could drink I tell ya.

"How long have you been playing bass for?" Duff asked.

"Since I was 13 and you?"

"Around 8 and how did you know I play bass?"

"The Sid Vicious padlock is a dead give away," I laughed.

"You're cute when you laugh."

"Thanks Duff," I blushed,"we better stop flirting and get back to the guys and Jo. We've been gone so long they might think we're having a quickie in the bathroom."

He laughed and passed me the bottles of vodka.

"Someone looked like they were having fun with a certain giant blonde." Jo teased.

"Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't"

"Don't fuck him the first day you meet him you slut." she laughed.

"I hope you choke on Axl's tongue." I said.

"Oh I'll be choking on something tonight hunny," she started," But it won't be his tongue."

"You disgust me"

After the show we decided to have a little party at Axl and Izzy's apartment, if you'd even call it that. It was more of a dump than anything. Clothes, garbage, and song lyrics scattered all around the god damn place.

Home sweet home
___________________________
Author's note: I really hope you guys are enjoying the book. Sorry about the short chapters but I'm having writers block lately. Stay tuned for the next update!