Reunited

I was in shock. How could this be happening ? Of all the days these two could've re-entered my life it had to be now. I tried to forget about the whole situation and continued to play my bass as if I didn't just see my ex best friend, and the dude who broke my heart into a million pieces.

When our set was over all I wanted to do was hide out in the dressing room but Jo, being the little persuasive chick she was convinced me to face my fear. We'd been best buds for a few months now and I had filled her in on that part of my life.

"You have to show him how grown up and sexy you are now," she said.

"First of all I am not grown up and second of all I know."

"You're such a smart ass, now come on I can't keep Axl waiting," Jo winked as she brought her fist up to make a blow job motion with her mouth.

"You're so nasty"

We walked into the crowded club and were immediately given free drinks that "fans" had purchased us.

"Thank you darlings," Jo said in a posh British accent.

I had always felt weird about getting free shit from people. I mean we were making pretty good money and could've easily bought drinks for ourselves. But I kept my mouth shut and thanked the people anyways.

"You sexy bitch I just wanted to go up on that stage and bend you over those drums," Axl said as he grabbed Jo by her waist.

"I know baby I saw you watching me with those sexy eyes of yours."

Let's just say Jo and Ax were not shy when it came to public displays of affection.

Izzy approached me and engulfed me into a huge hug.

"You fucking rocked, man"

"Why thank you Jeffrey," I said with a wink.

Ugh I loved Izzy.

"Hey, I've got some dudes I need to introduce you to."

Just then Slash, Steven, and the giraffe walked up to us.

"These are the my new band mates. This is Duff, Slash, and Steven," Izzy said as he pointed out which guy was which.

"It's nice to meet you guys. I'm Lizzy."

When I said that Steven's eyes nearly popped out of his head.

"I fucking told you it was her Slash!" he smiled as he jumped on me.

"I was starting to think you guys didn't recognize me," I chuckled awkwardly, while trying to pry Stevie off of me.

"Well you just look so different," Slash said," we haven't seen you since we were teenagers."

"Ya Liz, I've really missed you." Steven announced.

"We've really missed you." Slash added.

"Well I'm here now," I uttered.

Izzy gave me a strange look as if to say, What the fuck is going on here?

________________________________________________________________________________