the deal

"Okay, so you have a concert tomorrow night and Charlie's club, meet and greet on Thursday and I think your mom arranged you a beach trip with your friends on Friday," The boy's manager explained.

He didn't seem that interested as he strummed his guitar, tuning it. He didn't really care for life that much, his mother was what put everything in order for him, she set everything up for him so he could have an easy celebrity life.

"Finn?"

His head rose up from his guitar, "Yes, thank you, I understand, you can leave now."

He hated that. He was thankful for such supportive parents, but he hated how they were involved in everything some how. He was thankful his parents haven't tried to get him a girlfriend yet, or maybe even sign him up for the Bachelor.

"Millie, I need you to cover these orders please," her mother instructed as she passed down a few papers with names of drinks.

She made them with ease and didn't have any problem with working at their coffee shop for spring break. She liked it, she was able to see all the hot guys and the occasional celebrity come around.

"Hmm, Mary? Americano, with a shot of expresso?" Millie held the hot drink, taking it to the bar to give it to the customer.

The lady had a bunch of papers and a phone glued to her ear, obviously no room to hold a drink.

Millie pointed to a booth, and the lady followed her and ordered her to sit down with her.

Millie first shook her head, confused to what "Mary" wanted with her, but she insisted.

Once Mary was done with her phone call, she took a sip from the expresso and nodded,"Oh my son would love you, you make amazing coffee."

Millie chuckled, "Thank you, why did you have to talk to me? Do you have a complaint about our service?" she looked off to the side to see her co-worker, Noah, trip over his own feet, spilling coffee on himself, "Is it Noah?"

The lady chuckled, "No actually, this is about you, I have an offer."

Millie sat up straight, intimidated by this offer, "Yes?"

"You know my son right, Finn Wolfhard?"

"No. Who's that?"

Mary, shocked, but relieved so she wouldn't go all fangirl, "I need you to get in his life, and for him to have some kind of attraction to you."

Millie immediately shook her head, "Prostitution? Thats illegal, no matter how famous you are ma'am."

"No, not prostitution, nothing bad is going to happen, once he reaches the peak of his life, you get to continue with your life and you'll have the funds for college, any college you'd like."

Millie, wanted to be a singer and go to university in New York, yet she could only dream. But with this offer why not?

"What about high school, I'm a freshman, and I'm going to be a sophomore next year, I can't just quit."

"How do you think my son does it? You'll have online school with him, and have the same teacher, so you guys will end up working together. You'll spend every second with him, but you'll come back and sleep at your house of course."

Millie nodded, watching the lady pull out an envelope from her purse. "Here's your first payment, Finn has a concert, downtown at Charlie Heaton's club, come to it, catch his attention and I'll guide you from there."

Millie nodded, overwhelmed, had no words.

"Okay, well see you tomorrow little one! My number is in the envelope if you need any tips, thanks for the coffee," and the lady left with her folders and with Millie's freedom.

NEW BOOK! yep hope y'all enjoy this more, i actually have a plot for it and next chapter is where it goes down JUST SAYING ok bye gtg

what are some predictions y'all have?