sorting it out

"Millie Bobby Brown, we need you to the office please."

Millie let out a shuttered breath as she left her class room, looking back at all of the faces she might never see in a long time. Her mother and her talked it out, along with Mrs. Wolfhard, and she would be resorted to doing 'school' with Finn Wolfhard while he was on tour.

When she walked in the office of the principal, she saw her red head babe, Sadie, and her innocent, Noah. Finn was also in there, but she didn't want to face the fact that he was checking her out.

'It's for the best,' she thought to herself, knowing her friends would also switch to online school.

The moms of the kids entered the room after talking to the principal, with tons of paperwork in their hands.

"Thank you, also you can call me if you have any other questions," Principal Keery said, hitting on Millie's mother.

Millie mentally gagged, but also remembered that she's dropping everything for a guy who happens to be Finn Wolfhard.

She could feel tension in her chest, she would never expect that she would drop out of school with her friends and go on tour with a singer.

"Good Luck," the principal said, his words rang through her head.

"So when are you guys leaving?" Millie's mom asked, leaning her shoulder on the door frame, watching the two teens pack up their bags.

"Bus leaves tomorrow morning at 8, and we're going to Texas first, his open show is in Houston, oh and he dropped an album today with his band." Millie noted, her tone changed towards the end, as if she was boasting that she was liking a guy so talented.

Noah nodded, a agreeing with her, "I bet that Sadie is probably listening to the album on repeat, how is she coming with us, she's a super fan, I thought Finn wasn't so warm with fans," he paused turning around to Millie, "you aren't a fan, so he's quite fond of you."

Millie rolled her eyes, facing him, "He just has anxiety apparently, i'm there to get the attention off of him, to relax him."

"Oh? To relax him?" Noah snickers.

"Get your mind out of the gutter, Noah."

"Oh get used to it, once you and Finn go public, I bet there'll be a fanfics about you two, Fillie or some sort."

"What if he was a bad boy in the fic, like your local bad boy?"

"Dude that'd be so good, or how about a summer camp fic?"

"Hell yes!"

"I'll get to writing right now!"

Millie stopped Noah, "No, we need to pack, we leave tomorrow and it's almost midnight."

Noah shook his head, "I don't know about you but I need to get taller, can't get any girls being 5'2."

"I'm taller than you," Millie yelled after him.

"No you're not," he sassed back, even though she was.

ok i'm so sorry for not updating, and that this is a shorter update, i just have a lot going on with exams and it's the end of the year like fuudhdhd anyways enjoy i'm sorry lmao don't hate me